Madden 22 ratings continue to roll out on ESPN through reveal week, and we've also learned about several 99 Club members.
Now that running backs have finally been revealed, we have full details on their Madden 22 ratings.
Latest - Derrick Henry snubbed from top spot
Madden 22 ratings continue to drop, and the reveal for running backs is one that may be controversial to some fans.
The following were revealed on ESPN during SportsCenter AM:
- Joe Mixon, RB, Cincinnati Bengals - 88 OVR
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys - 88 OVR
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Las Vegas Raiders - 88 OVR
- Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants - 90 OVR
- Aaron Jones, RB, Green Bay Packers - 91 OVR
- Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints - 94 OVR
- Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings - 95 OVR
- Nick Chubb, RB, Cleveland Browns - 96 OVR
- Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans - 96 OVR
- Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers - 97 OVR
Despite his performance last season, Derrick Henry finds himself unable to break into the 99 Club and even knocked down to the second slot behind Christian McCaffrey.
We also learned today that Travis Kelce becomes the third player to join the 99 Club this year, and we've got more details on that here.
Madden 22 Ratings Reveal to include Top 10 Running Backs
Ahead of Madden 22 Ratings Reveal Week, EA Sports shared a schedule of when reveals and discussion of them was expected to land on ESPN.
Things haven't followed that perfectly, but we've got a pretty good idea now of when to expect things for the rest of the week.
The last two days, early morning has seen an initial Top 10 revealed on SportsCenter AM at approximately 7:50am ET.
This leads right into Get Up! at 8am ET, where the discussion will also focus on the 99 Club member revealed for that day.
While today's 99 Club member wasn't in the initial top 10 list, we expect they will be for the running back reveal.
With that in mind, the top 10 running backs in Madden 22 should be announced on ESPN (or tweeted just ahead of the reveal by the official Madden account) at approximately 7:50am ET on SportsCenter AM.
Continued discussion is expected to happen throughout the day on ESPN programming, especially First Take where Marshawn Lynch should be there for the chat.
99 Club & Highest Rated Running Back Predictions
If you're expecting Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans to be the absolute best running back in Madden 22, you're definitely not alone.
With an undeniably excellent season last year, it's hard to argue for anyone as the best rusher in the league over Henry, but there are some other names in the conversation.
We're predicting Derrick Henry to join the coveted 99 Club, which would definitely make him the top of the list, but the following players could be following close behind:
- Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings
- Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns
- Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers
- Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants
- Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers
- Chris Carson, Seattle Seahawks
- Kareem Hunt, Cleveland Browns
- Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
Sadly, the name among these that might not quite make the cut is Ezekiel Elliott, despite having spent some time as arguably the best in the league.
Elliott is coming off the worst year of his career and significantly struggled last season, but his long-term success in other years and intangibles could still keep him highly rated in Madden 22.