League of Legends patch 12.13 is set to bring more balance changes and new content to Season 12 along with some great new skins as well.
While we're still some days out, LoL players already have tons to look forward to in LoL 12.13. This includes the new champion, Nilah, the Sivir mid-scope update, new Star Guardian skins, and plenty of other balance changes.
That being said, here's everything we know about the next League of Legends patch, LoL 12.13.
UPDATED - Riot devs go on break
Revealed on Thursday, June 30, the developers at Riot Games announced that they are going on a break for the week of July the 4th.
This means that patch timelines such as League of Legends' 12.13 update might change.
We'll update accordingly.
LoL 12.13 Patch Notes have been revealed!
Thanks to the Riot development team, we have an idea of what the 12.13 patch notes hold for us.
Not only is the update set to introduce Nilah, and give Sivir a mid-scope update, but it will also make some adjustments to Gwen and offer plenty more buffs, nerfs, and other changes.
Scroll below to see the full patch notes.
LoL 12.13 Release Date
Adhering to the League of Legends patch schedule, LoL 12.13 is set to release on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
Once the patch is live, players will be able to enjoy the new champion, Nilah, Sivir's mid-scope update, new Star Guardian skins, and plenty of buffs and nerfs.
Build Your Collection: Shop League of Legends Collectables at Sideshow
LoL 12.13 Patch Notes
Here's what we know so far coming in the LoL 12.13 patch notes. This includes the new champion, Nilah, Sivir's mid-scope update, and some buffs and nerfs that Riot will soon detail further.
Nilah, The Joy Unbound joins the roster
Headlining this seemingly already significant patch is the game's newest champion, Nilah.
An ascetic warrior from a distant land, Nilah seeks the world's deadliest, most titanic opponents so she can slay them.
Nilah's the game's first melee skirmisher ADC that enhances herself and her allies when positive effects such as shields and heals are cast near her. She is a one-of-a-kind champion, as her concept will allow bot lane players to enjoy a different take on the role.
Here are all of Nilah's abilities.
Passive - Joy Unending
Nilah amplifies the healing and shielding abilities of nearby allies. Allies that heal or shield Nilah gain a bonus heal or shield for themselves. And when an allied champion heals or shields themselves near Nilah, she gives herself a bonus heal or shield.
If Nilah last hits an enemy minion, she and her nearest allied champion will gain the normal amount of shared experience, plus half of the experience that would have been lost due to sharing.
Q - Formless Blade
Active: Nilah’s Formless Blade strikes in a line, damaging all enemies hit. Hitting an enemy will briefly increase Nilah’s attack range and attack speed and empower her basic attacks, causing them to splash in a cone and deal additional damage.
Passive: Attacks and ability damage against champions ignore some of their armor and heal Nilah for part of the damage dealt. This effect scales with crit chance and converts any excess healing into a shield.
W - Jubilant Veil
Nilah shrouds herself in a Jubilant Veil and briefly gains bonus move speed, takes reduced magic damage, and dodges all incoming basic attacks.
Touching an ally champion hides them in the veil as well, but they’ll be protected for a shorter period.
E - Slipstream
Slipstream lets Nilah dash through a target unit, traveling a fixed distance every time and damaging all enemies she passes through. She can store up to 2 charges at once.
Cast Formless Blade during Slipstream to pull a wave in your path, dealing damage after a quick delay and granting Formless Blade's enhanced basic attack effect.
R - Apotheosis
Nilah unleashes a surge of power, lashes her whip in an area around her and, with a final burst, pulls enemies in toward the center.
Apotheosis heals Nilah for part of the damage dealt, converting any excess healing into a shield. This effect scales with crit chance and is granted to nearby allies.
READ MORE: League of Legends Teases Gangplank Changes
Sivir receives a mid-scope update (rework)
Once heralded as one of League's premiere ADCs, the Battle Mistress has always been known as the queen of waveclear and as one of the best marksmen when it comes to long-range poke, a playstyle that serves its own unique purpose.
However, in a day in age where hyper carries dominate the game's meta, she's fallen off in favor. This caused Riot to give the champion her very own mid-scope update.
Sivir won't be receiving a significant change to her abilities akin to the previous mid-scope updates this season, it can be thought of as tune-ups.
Here are her changes courtesy of the Riot devs, but it's worth noting these aren't official notes and may change before release.
- Mana: 325 (+50) ⇒ 300 (+40)
- Mana Regen/s: 1.6(.18) ⇒ 1.2(.16)
- AD: 63 ⇒ 58
- AD/Level: 3 ⇒ 3.3
- Base HP: 632 ⇒ 600
- AS/Level: 1.6 ⇒ 2
Passive - Fleet of Foot
- Flat 2 seconds ⇒ Decays over 1.4 seconds
- Flat MS gain: 45-60 ⇒ 55-70
Q - Boomerang Blade
- Base Damage: 35-96 ⇒ 25-85
- Total AD Ratio: 0.7-1.3 ⇒ 0.8-1.0
- Cooldown: 7 ⇒ 12-8s
- Cast Time: .25 ⇒ .25-0 (scaling with Attack Speed)
- [NEW]: Scales with crit chance up to 50% bonus damage
- Cost: 70-110 ⇒ 55-75
- Missile Speed: 1350 ⇒ 1450 outward, 1200 inward
W - Ricochet
- Buff Duration: 3 attacks ⇒ 4 seconds
- [NEW]: Bonus AS: 20-40%
- MAX Bounces: "Inifinite" ⇒ 8 per Ricochet
- [NEW]: Can now bounce back to targets that have already been hit. Will find new targets first.
- Total AD: 0.3-0.9 ⇒ 0.3-0.5
- [NEW] Now deals 80% damage to minions
- Bounce Range: 450 ⇒ 500
- Cost: 75 ⇒ 60
- Bounce Missile Speed: 700 ⇒ 1000
E - Spell Shield
- REMOVED: Mana refund
- [NEW]: Heals Sivir for (0.6-0.8 Total AD) + (0.5 AP)
- [NEW]: Procs Fleet of Foot passive
- Cost: 0 ⇒ 40
- Cooldown: 22-10 seconds ⇒ 22-14 seconds
R - On The Hunt
- Cooldown: 120-80 ⇒ 100-70
- REMOVED: Attack Speed
- REMOVED: Initial movement speed burst
- UNCHANGED: Movement speed for Sivir + Allies 20-30%
- Duration: 8 ⇒ 8-12 seconds
- [NEW]: Refreshes on recently damaged takedown
- [NEW]: Auto attacks during the Hunt reduce Sivir's basic ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds
A total of 15 champions will be buffed, nerfed, or changed in patch 12.13.
- Base HP: 625 ⇒ 650
- Health Growth: 107 ⇒109
- Armor: 27 ⇒ 30
Q - Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite
- Human Base Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 ⇒ 40/75/110/145/180
Passive - Demon Shade
- Heal per second 15-75 based on level ⇒ 15-150 based on level
W - Allure
- Magic Resistance Shred: 25-35% ⇒ 35-45%
R - Last Caress
- Now sets passive on a 1.25s cooldown
Q - Terrify
- Fear Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 ⇒ 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25
R - Crowstorm
- Total Damage: 625/1125/1625 (+225% AP) ⇒ 750/1250/1750 (+250% AP)
Q - Winds of War
- Max HP Damage per Tick: 2% +(0.66% pro 100 AP) ⇒ 2.5% +(1% pro 100 AP)
- Armor: 18 ⇒ 21
- Health Growth: 101 ⇒ 110
Q - Bear Trap on a Rope
- Bonus AD Ratio: 60% (120% Q2) ⇒ 65% (130% Q2)
W - Violent Tendencies
- Cooldown: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 ⇒ 11/9.5/8/6.5/5
- Auto Attack range: 125 ⇒ 175
- [NEW]: When Alpha Strike ends, choose the direction you want to appear at relative to target
W - Meditate
- Cooldown: 28s ⇒ 9s
- Mana Cost: 50 ⇒ 40 +6% max Mana pro Sekunde
- [NEW]: Damage reduction during the first 0.5s of meditate is 90%
- Damage Reduction always lingers for 0.5s after W ends
- Health Regen: 8.5 (0.9% Growth) ⇒ 6.5 (0.6% Growth)
Passive - Berserker Rage
- Max Bonus Attack Speed: 40-100% (based on level) ⇒ 60-100% (based on level)
Q - Undertow
- Mana Cost: 40-60 ⇒ 50-70
Q - Threaded Volley
- Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 ⇒ 45/65/85/105/125
- Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 ⇒ 55/60/65/70/75
- Bonus Monster Damage: 30 ⇒ 25
[NEW]: Q2 now stuns Monsters
R - Weaver's Wall
- No longer goes on CD when Taliyah damages wards or traps
Q - Mistral Bolt
- Cooldown: 9-5 ⇒ 8-4
- AP Ratio: 60% ⇒ 70%
E - Gatling Gun
- AD Ratio: 10% ⇒ 15%
R - Missile Barrage
- Damage: 90-160 (+15-75% AD)(+20% AP) ⇒ 80-150 (+15-75% AD)(+12% AP)
Q - Thundering Smash
- Movement Speed: 10/14/18/22/26% ⇒ 8/12/16/20/24%
- Base Damage: 20/40/60/80/100 ⇒ 10/30/50/70/90
W - Frenzied Maul
- Bonus HP Ratio: 6% ⇒ 5%
- Base Damage: 10/35/60/85/110 ⇒ 5/30/55/80/105
E - Sky Splitter
- Max HP Damage: 11/12/13/14/15% ⇒ 9/10/11/12/13%
- Non-Champion Damage Cap: 750 ⇒ 650
- HP Regen Growth: 0.55 ⇒ 0.9 per 5s
Q - Snip Snip!
- Damage per Snip: 9-21(+5% AP) ⇒ 10-26(+5%AP)
- Final Snip Damage: 45-105(+25%AP) ⇒ 60-140(+35%AP)
- Center Snip: 100% True Damage ⇒ 75% True Damage
- Deals 75% damage to minions
- Minions below 20% health take 1000% bonus damage insead of reduced damage
W - Hallowed Mist
- Bonus Resistances: 12-20(+5%AP) ⇒ 17-25(+7%AP)
- Duration: 5s ⇒ 4s
E - Skip'n Slash
- Bonus Magic Damage: 10(+15%AP) ⇒ 15(20%AP)
- Bonus Range: 50 ⇒ 75
- Cooldown: 13-9s ⇒ 13-11s
- Cooldown Refund: 50% ⇒ 25/35/45/55/65%
R - Needlework
- Damage Per Needle: 30/55/80(+8%AP) ⇒ 35/65/95(+10%AP)
- [ADJUSTED] Recast resets after damaging an enemy ⇒ Resets after 1s
READ MORE: Riot Forge Releases DLC for Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story
LoL 12.13 Skins
Following Riot's trend of bringing in new skins with its updates, we have an idea of which skins are coming in the new update.
Star Guardian Skins 2022
So far, LoL 12.13 is bringing six total skins. They all will be additions to the popular Star Guardian line coming with its own Star Guardian event.
Champions like Ekko, Kai'Sa, Sona, Fiddlesticks, and new champion, Nilah will all partake in the fan-favorite skin line with Ekko getting a Prestige Edition as well.
It is expected that most, if not all, of these skins will rock a 1350 RP price tag, with Kai'Sa's skin being priced at 1820 RP and Ekko's Prestige skin being priced at 125 ME.
Here are some of the splash arts.
Star Guardian Sona
Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks