League of Legends Yuumi has had her full kit and abilities released through leaks.
Her kit has been speculated since the announcement of her rework last year and the speculation seems accurate.
Yuumi has had a tough spell in the game due to her dominance over the professional scene for over a year.
Even in casual play, her prowess as a magical cat was something to behold with her strong kit.
But, her new kit is setting to rewipe the stigma around Yuumi and put her on more of a level playing field in the current meta.
The leaks are not yet official by Riot Games. But, they do come from a viable source, so take this all with a pinch of salt.
Build Your Collection: Shop League of Legends Collectables at Sideshow
League of Legends Yuumi Leaked Abilities
Here are the full abilities of Yuumi's rework that have now been leaked.
READ MORE: LoL Yuumi Rework - lol developers reveal the details
- Health growth per level: 84 >>> 69
- Base mana: 400 >>> 440
Passive: Feline Friendship
- When Yuumi’s spells or attacks affect champions, she heals herself and charges a heal for her allies. If she Attaches within the next 4 seconds, she brings the heal to her ally. While Attached, this effect automatically occurs.
- While Attached, Yuumi builds friendship whenever her ally kills champions and minions. Each ally has their own unique Friendship score. While Attached to her Best Friend, her abilities gain bonus effects.
- Cooldown: 20-10 seconds (levels 1-11)
- Heal amount: 20-105 (+15% AP) levels 1-18
- While her passive is ready, Yuumi’s auto attack range is increased by 50.
Q: Prowling Projectile
- Yuumi fires a missile that slows the first enemy hit. If cast while Attached, Yuumi can control the missile for a short period before it becomes Empowered, greatly accelerating and slowing enemies by an increased amount.
- Best Friend bonus: The slow will always be empowered and hitting enemy Champions also grants 10/12/14/16/18/20 (+10% AP) on-hit damage to her ally for 5 seconds. This damage is increased by up to 75% based on her ally’s crit chance.
- Cooldown: 7.5/7.25/7/6.75/6.5/6,25
- Mana cost: 50
- Base damage: 60/90/120/150/180/210 (+20% AP)
- Base slow: 20% decaying over 1 second
- Empowered damage: 80/140/200/260/320/380 (+35% AP)
- Empowered slow: 55/60/65/70/75/80% decaying over 2 seconds
- Missile width: 65 >>> 55
W: You and Me!
- Adaptive for to Yuumi and her ally: Removed
- Best Friend Bonus: Yuumi gains an additional 10-20% heal and shield power (based on ally level) and her Anchored ally gains 3/5/7/9/11 (+4% AP) on-hit healing. This is affected by Yuumi’s Heal and Shield power.
- No longer procs Summon Aery’s shield
- Now shields allies instead of healing
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Mana cost: 80/90/100/110/120
- Shield amount: 90/120/150/180/210 (+30% AP)
- Movespeed bonus: 20% while shield persists
- Attack speed: 35% (+8% per 100 AP)
- Restores 20/24/28/32/36 mana to her Anchor (not herself), increased by up to 100% based on their missing mana
R: Final Chapter
- For 3.5 seconds, Yuumi fires 5 magical waves that affect enemies and allies. If cast while Attached, Yuumi can steer the waves to follow her mouse.
- For ally champions, the waves heal. The heal is increased by 130% on her Best Friend. All excess healing is converted to a shield, lasting 3 seconds after the ability ends.
- For all enemies, the waves deal damage and apply a stacking slow
- Cooldown: 120/110/100
- Damage per wave: 75/100/125 (+20% AP)
- Heal amount per wave: 35/50/65 (+15% AP)
- Slow duration: 1.25 seconds
- Slow amount: 10% +10% per wave hit (up to 50% slow)
- Best Friend bonus: Waves also grant Yuumi’s Best Friend 20/40/60 (+10% AP) armor and magic resist for the duration of the spell.
READ MORE: LoL Yuumi Guide - abilities, runes, playstyle, and more
For more articles like this, take a look at our League Of Legends and More page.