There are numerous rewards to earn and goodies to buy throughout the challenge.
That being said, here's everything you need to know about the GTA Online Heists Challenge, including its release date, the rewards it gives, and more.
GTA Online Heists Challenge Release Date
The GTA Online Heists Challenge begins on Tuesday, November 22, 2022, and ends on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Players can take part in any Heist Finale now through November 30 to contribute to the GTA $2 Trillion goal.
How does the GTA Online Heists Challenge work?
The way the GTA Online Heists Challenge Event works is fairly simple, just like the original The Heist Challenge two years ago, players will work together towards a common monetary goal.
By partaking in and completing any Heist Finale, players can work together to score big in the all-new Heists Challenge putting money towards the collective pot.
Upon hitting a cumulative grand total of GTA $2 Trillion, players can unlock a new special reward that will be available later in the year.
GTA Online Heists Challenge Awards and Items to Buy
Throughout the event—apart from the reward players are working towards—there are various rewards that can be earned. Additionally, there are several goodies such as clothes and cars that players can purchase.
Here's the rundown:
- The Übermacht Sentinel Classic Widebody
- Players can upgrade their Übermacht Sentinel Classic with a Widebody customization at Benny's Original Motor Works
- Wasted! and Rampage T-Shirts
- Players can play GTA Online anytime this week and get the pair of in-game shirts
- Pacific Standard Sweater
- Successfully fleecing the bank in The Pacific Standard Job will land players a literal fleece
- 2.5X GTA$ and RP on Pursuit Races
- Pursuit Races get 2.5X GTA$ and RP all week long
- Bodyguards and Associated earn 2.5X GTA$
- Bodyguards and Associates earn 2.5X their usual salary in the line of duty
- 2.5X GTA$ and RP on Martin Madrazo Contact Missions
- Martin Madrazo Contact Missions earn 2.5X GTA$ and RP
- 2.5X GTA$ and RP on Hunting Pack (Remix) Adversary Mode
- Survive, attack, and defend in this satisfyingly chaotic Adversary Mode to earn 2.5X GTA$ and RP before it’s gone on November 30