Pokemon Unite has a brand new pokemon in Decidueye!
This Pokemon has a ton of potential and is unlike any other released so far. With that in mind, here's our guide on the best Decidueye builds and some tips and tricks to dominate your next games with.
Decidueye was released in the Pokemon Unite 18.104.22.168 version, which went live on November 19, 2021.
Price: Trainers can obtain a Decidueye License in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 10000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems.
Decidueye Best Build
Decidueye is an Attacker with excellent capability for sustained DMG with constantly increasing attack speed.
The most damage comes from the use of high-speed basic attacks with a very long range.
Choosing Your Lane
In the current meta, players distribute one top lane, one mid lane, and three in the bottom lane.
Therefore, Decidueye's best place is a DPS in the Bottom Lane, protected by support and defender. Greedent is an ideal partner.
Decidueye evolution is the highest in the game at Level 7. Players need to farm efficiently to unleash Decidueye's full potential. His mobility is a little cringe, and it is essential to have a good location at all times.
- Option A: Razor Leaf
- Level 7: Summons whirling razor leaves, the attack speed is increased for a short time.
- Decidueye can target multiple opposing Pokemon for a short time.
- Upgrade: Increase the user's basic attack DMG base in the remaining HP of opponent Pokemon.
This ability increases Decidueye's speed attack even more and can target several targets and the same time.
Both initial options are viable. However, Spirit Shackle seems more a niche option to secure objectives and sniping enemies.
Option B Shadow Sneak
- Level 8: Creates a shadow that takes hold of one enemy in the area of effect, decreasing defense and movement speed while doing damage.
- Also, increase the movement speed of Decidueye
- Upgrade: Higher decrease of enemy's Defense.
In this case, Shadow Sneak provides the only boost to the movement speed of Decidueye. It is from this point when you can start to be very aggressive.
Unite Move: Nock Nock
- Level 10: Fires a beam of quills in the designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon. The move ends by unleashing a particularly large quill that damages all opposing Pokemon in AoE damage.
- This move increased DMG the lower is the remaining HP of the enemy.
- While using this move, Decidueye becomes immune to hindrances but is unable to move.
Nock Nock is the ability with the longest range in Pokemon Unite. Use in the right moment will change the tide of the battle. But, despite being immune to hindrances, Decidueye will be very vulnerable during the duration of this attack.
- Muscle Band - This is a must for Decidueye, a total no-brainer. Increase Basic attack DMG, Basic Attack Speed.
- Scope Lenses - This item is extra Crit. Rate and Crit. DMG will allow adding strength to those constant damages.
- Focus Band - Decidueye lack of mobility calls for a defensive held item. Focus band seems to be a good solution if your location is generally reasonable.
- Eject Button - The blink can be a lifesaver in most situations. If you are doing great, you can use it to reach the best positioning.
- X-Attack - If you are going for a superlative damage option, this item's extra attack and speed attack will grant big numbers.
Decidueye real damage is only available after reaching Level 7. Thus, it requires making conservative decisions in the early game. After that, he is a machine gun.
His weakness comes with his lack of mobility and, consequently, poor performance scoring.
READ MORE: Pokemon Unite Dragonite Leaks: Abilities, Release Date & more
For more articles like this, take a look at our Nintendo and More page.