Dori is the next new 4-star character in Genshin Impact. She is a small girl that works as a merchant in Sumeru.
Another small girl using a Claymore, Dori is a 4-star Electro Character that will heal while regenerating the energy of teammates with the help of Jini and her lamp.
With only one week for Dori's debut, we have prepared an article with everything you need to know about the new character.
Dori Release Date
The debut of Dori will be during the second phase of Genshin Impact 3.0 which will go live on September 9, 2022, at 5 pm Server Time
This breaks down to the following in other time zones:
- September 9th, 5 pm EST
- September 9th, 2 pm PT
- September 9th, 4 pm GMT
Dori Banner Coming in Genshin Impact 3.0
Version 3.0 will release two reruns banners for the second phase:
- Drifting Luminescence will feature the rerun of Kokomi - a 5-star Hydro Catalyst character.
- Adrift in the Harbor will feature the rerun of Ganyu - a 5-star Cryo Bow User.
Dori will be featured in both banners.
Dori Skills & Abilities
Dori is a support character with the ability to generate energy particles and heal teammates.
- Charged Attack
- Dori spins damaging character while consuming stamina. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Elemental Skill
- Directs a Spirit-Warding Lamp to fire off Troubleshooter Shots at opponents, dealing Electro DMG.
- When Fixer Shots hit opponents, they will create 2 After-Sales Service Rounds that will taunt opponents.
- Elemental Burst
- Dori sends Jini to the battlefield connecting with a nearby character.
- The connected character will heal based on Dori's Max HP and will regenerate Energy.
- Characters connected to Jini will inflict Electro DMG on the enemies touched.
To learn more about Dori's abilities, cooldowns, and constellations, check out our guide here.
Luckily, we have more than a week to start farming the materials to level-up Dori and her Talents.
- Thunderclap Fruitcore
- Source: The World Boss Electro Regisvine.
- Kalpalata Lotus
- Sumeru Specialty that grows in cliffs of the Rainforest Hills.
- Eremite Series
- The new enemies in Genshin Impact, the Eremites, drop common materials necessary to level-up Dori.
- Eremites Clothing Series
- The same common enemies used to level Dori Up are used for her talents.
- Ingenuity Series
- Talent-level materials that players can obtain in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- Trounce Domain Materials
- Dori needs the Bloodjade Branch, a material drop by the Weekly Azhdaha.
The location and the quantities required to max the level and talents of Dori are explained in our pre-farming guide.
We will be adding more details about Dori as we approached her big debut.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.1: Release Date, Banners, Events, and Latest News
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.