Finally, it is time to wish for the new 5-star character in Genshin Impact 2.3 Arataki Itto, the Geo Claymore wielder who is taking the community by storm.
Arataki Itto is set to be the return to characters with great Damage potential, and you can take full advantage of this with the right build.
With that, here's our Arataki Itto build guide for Genshin Impact 2.3.
Oni's Royale, the third character banner in Genshin Impact 2.3, will arrive on December 14, 2021.
Already available in the Asian Server, the banner will be available around 3:00 p.m. PT and 6:00 p.m. EST.
Oni's Royale features Arataki itto, a 5-star Geo Claymore Character, and the chances to obtain the following 4-stars characters is increased as well:
- Gorou, a 4-star Bow user (New character)
- Barbara, a 4-star Catalyst User
- Xianling, a 4-star Polearm User
Who is Arataki Itto?
Arataki Itto is a descendant of the Crimson Oni, a species of creatures very similar to humans. The main differences are they have horns and a strong temperament.
- Arataki Itto is a 5-star Geo Claymore User whose best position is main DPS, as a playable character.
- The Damage of Arataki Itto escalates directly from the amount of his total DEF.
- Arata Itto is a character with a high base Crit rate.
- Ushi, his bull companion, is a Geo construct that taunts enemies, gathering enemies for efficient attacks.
- Charged attack enhanced with zero stamina consumption.
- Itto's high Energy cost abilities required him to be paired with a Geo battery.
|5-Star||Redhorn Stonetresher||Crit. DMG||DEF is increased by 56%. Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by 80% of DEF.|
|4-Star||Whiteblind||DEF||On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK and DEF by 12% for 6s. Max 4 stacks (48% total). Can only occur once every 0.5s.|
- Like most 5-star characters, they have a tailor-made weapon. This is the case of this Claymore for Arataki Itto.
- The Redhorn will complement the high base Crit. Rate of Itto, providing Crit. DMG.
- The passive gives a significant amount of extra Defense, 56% in Refinement 5.
- The best F2P option is the Whiteblind. This weapon has Defense as the primary stat. Therefore, it will increase Arataki Itto's DMG.
- The passive provide extra Defense and Attack in Basic and Charged, which works well with the Superlative Strenght stacks of Arataki. However, it is far from the Redhorn Stonetrsher performance.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3 Ataki Itto Farming Guide
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Husk of opulent dreams||Husk of Opulent Dreams||Sands: DEF% or ER - Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. DMG or DEF%|
|Substitute||Husk of Opulent Dreams||Archaic Petra||Sands: DEF% or ER - Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. DMG or DEF%|
- The new artifact set was designed for Geo characters whose abilities scale with Defense, a perfect match for Arataki itto.
- Arataki Itto damage will increase with the extra 30% DEF and the additional Geo DMG.
- If you wish for the Redhorn Stonetresher, focus on DEF stats, otherwise Crit. DMG and Crit. Rate are the ideal secondaries.
- This set is a good alternative considering the Slumbering Court is a reasonably new Domain, so it is possible players do not have the best Husk of Opulent dreams artifacts.
- The extra Geo DMG stacks with the overall DMG in Charged Attacks and Elemental Burst of Arataki Itto.
|Main DPS||Arataki Itto||Geo|
|Sub DPS||Raiden Shogun||Geo|
Now that Gorou and Arataki Itto is time to talk about the mono Geo Team as something concrete.
The best partner for Arataki Itto is Gorou, the general of Watatsumi Forces will provide a variety of buffs to Arataki DMG.
Zhong-Li and Albedo are the perfect complement and provide Arataki with Geo particles. However, we do not recommend Noelle as they have similar playstyles.
The fourth spot is open for any Sub DPS. Eula and Raiden Shogun seem the obvious options as they don't rely on elemental reactions.
Out of a mono Geo team, Itto can partner with teams that focus on high Physical DMG. Kujou Sara, Bennet are good boosters.
The primary source of DMG for Arataki Itto is his Elemental Burst Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, we recommend leveling up this talent first, followed by Itto's basic attack and Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! His elemental skill next.