The Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream will be a pretty long one, as after a year of adventures in Inazuma, we are ready to explore Sumeru, the Dendro Nation!
The Special Program is not only the chance to find out about what's coming in the next update, but viewers are also in for a treat with new Promo Codes offering plenty of Free Primogems as well.
Here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream as we count down to its start time, including how to watch it, and all the latest news.
LATEST - Vanarana Tree of Dreams Breakdown
Genshin Impact 3.0 will introduce a new map objective called the Vanarana Tree of Dreams.
Similar to the Grand Sakura Tree in Inazuma and the Frostbearer tree in Dragonspine, travelers can exchange Dendro Sigils for rewards.
These are some items available in the Vanarana Tree:
- 5 Fragile Resin
- 20 Acquaint Fate
- 10 Intertwined Fate
- 5 Midlander weapon billets (One for Each Weapon Type)
- 4 Sumeru Shrine
- More Ascension Materials
In the latest Genshin Impact Promotional video, Hoyoverse shows more details about Sumeru characters and the Dendro Archon quest.
By the end of the trailer, we can see a big tree burning while the traveler is watching. The same scene was part of the Fatui teaser trailer.
As we know, the Ley Lines are roots of trees that connect all the Elemental Power in Genshin Impact World.
Therefore, we think the mission of the Traveler in Sumere will be to stopping the Fatui from burning the Vanarana Tree.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream Start Time
The Genshin Impact version 3.0 Livestream will begin on Saturday, August 13, 2022, at 8 pm server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other timezones this translates to:
- August 13, at 8 am EST
- August 13, at 1 PM GMT
- August 13, at 5 am PT
Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream starts on
Usually, the Special Program lasts around 30 minutes, but this time we can expect the broadcast to run longer as the CEO of Hoyoverse is introducing Sumeru.
Where to Watch
For those players that miss the live version, the Special Program will also be available on the official YouTube Channel around 12pm EST.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream Promo Codes
During breaks of the version 3.0 Livestream, Hoyoverse will publish Promo Codes good for free Primogems and Ascension Materials.
The three Promo Codes are good for 300 Primogems, but players will only have some hours to redeem these codes before they expire.
We will share the codes here as soon as they are revealed.
To learn how to claim these rewards, check our guide and all the active codes for this month so far here.
What's New in Genshin Impact 3.0?
A ton of new things, new enemies, new regions, three new characters, and we could continue, we will try to highlight the most important.
Characters and Weapon Banners
Genshin Impact 3.0 will have more banners than ever, and they will introduce Dendro characters as well as reruns of Zhongli, Ganyu, and Kokomi.
- Tighnari the first 5-star Dendro character and the Geo Archon Zhongli are the 5-star featured in the first half of Genshin Impact 3.0.
- In the same banner, we have the debut of Collei a 4-star Dendro character.
- The first weapon banner, will feature the Hunter's Path 5-star bow that is the signature of Tighnari, the Vortex Vanquisher is the second 5-star weapon of the banner.
- For the second half of version 3.0, we will have the reruns of Ganyu and Kokomi.
- Along with them, players can pull for Dori a new 4-star Electro Character.
- The weapon banner will bring back the Engulfing Lighting Catalyst. The second 5-star weapon is the 5-star Amos' Bow.
Events and Stories
Genshin Impact 3.0 will start the Fourth Chapter of the Archon Storyline: Truth Amongst the Pages of Purana.
- Story Quests:
- Tighnari story Quest: Vulpes Zerda Chapter - Act I
- Hangout Series VIII: Collei and Dori Hangouts
- Main Event Carving of Innocence:
- Collei is the main character of the main event, which will combine story and world exploration.
- The event will reportedly be divided into three parts:
- Meticulous Craftsmanship
- Roaming the Jungle
- Metamorphosis of Wood
- By collecting materials to create new toys for a shop in Sumeru, travelers will get Collei for free.
- Lost Riches Rerun
- Lost Riches is the rerun of the exploration event, in which travelers are part of a Treasure Hunt with the company of a treasure seeker, Seelie.
- Chronical Trials
- Combat challenge in which players will battle against infinite waves of enemies.
- Killing mobs charge up a photo camera skill. Using the skill immobilizes both the player and the mobs until a picture is taken.
Additionally, Genshin Impact 3.0 will introduce a new region with 4 Statues of the Seven and a bit more than 40 Teleport Waypoints.
There is a new fishing association that will exchange the Trawler, a new 4-star Bow, as well as new Serenitea Pot furniture.
We will also have the chance to forge new craftable weapons that will boost teams with Dendro characters, and last but not least, we will also have two new artifact sets