We are reaching the last part of Genshin Impact 3.0, the first patch in Sumeru is coming to an end with the event Tablet Analytics.
Tablet Analytics is a combat challenge, in which travelers will experiment with event characters so they can play around with new team compositions.
Keeping that in mind, here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Tablet Analytics event as we count down to its launch.
Genshin Impact 3.0: Tablet Analytics Event Start Time
The last event of Genshin Impact 3.0, Tablet Analytics, will go live on September 15, 2022, at 10pm EST, and will run until September 26, 2022.
Tabelt Analytics Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
Additionally, players will have access to the Controllable Explosion, a time-limited Quest available from September 21 to September 26.
Tablet Analytics Event Content & Rewards
The latest event of Genshin Impact is an all-out combat challenge where travelers can use trial characters to beat three rounds of challenges.
In this event, players will use Remelting effects to buff their teams and battle the mobs of enemies. There are a total of 4 combat challenges and a new challenge will be unlocked every two days.
- Every challenge has three different stages, players can add a Remelting Effect for each round.
- Remelting effects are character buffs that occur after activating the Remelting Device and last 15 seconds.
- Travelers can trigger more than one Remelting effect during battle, combining the correct free trial characters to defeat the enemies.
- Defeat as many enemies as possible to gain points to obtain the highest medals to exchange for big rewards.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the four challenges of Tablet Analytics in Genshin Impact 3.0.
- Serenitea Pot Furnishing: Cauldron of Herbs
- 420 Primogems
- Sumeru Talent Materials
- 16 Hero's Wit
- 18 Mystical Ore
- 300K Mora