Genshin Impact 2.6 is just one week away. The upcoming update will feature two banners in its first half: Kamisato Ayato's debut and the second rerun of the Anemo Archon Venti.
Here is our Venti farming guide for gathering his ascension and talent materials to be prepared for launch.
The upcoming Venti rerun will be part of Genshin Impact 2.6, going live on March 30, 2022, and will be available until April 20, 2022.
Venti Farming Guide
Venti is the current mortal vessel of Barbatos the Anemo Archon, who is also the deity of Mondstadt. Venti is a mortal wine-loving bard with an enormous sense of humor.
Venti's elemental burst is among the most potent abilities in the game, a wind whirl that pulls enemies together and enhances elemental reactions.
Hurricane Seeds are a character level-up material dropped by the Anemo Hypostasis, a large cube that uses the force of winds.
- The boss is located in the northern Stormbearer Mountains in Mondstadt.
- Players need x46 Hurricane Seeds to reach Lvl 90 Venti.
- Anemo Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once they are defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Cecilia is a Local Specialty of Mondstadt found in the wild on Starsnatch Cliff.
- Players need 168 Cecilias for Lvl 90 Venti.
- There are 37 Cecilias in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can grow 8 more in your Serenitea Pot and buy 5 from Flora.
Slimes - These prevalent enemies in the game drop several important materials for Venti.
- Players can find these enemies in the three regions; Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma
- 18 Slime Condensate, 30 Slime Secretions, and 36 Slime Concentrate are needed to level up Venti to Lvl 90.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.6: Venti & Ayato are the banners for the first phase.
Slimes are typically found near bodies of water or trees. The slimes harness all the 7 elements in Teyvat.
Venti's talents require the following materials from Slimes:
- 18 Slime Condensate
- 66 Slime Secretions
- 93 Slime Concentrate
Ballad Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the domain, Realm of Slumber on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- To max Venti's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Ballad
- 63 Guide to Ballad
- 114 Philosophies of Ballad
Andrius, also known as Lupus Boreas, is the Wolf spirit that guards Wolvendom on Mondstadt.
He offers himself as sparring for the traveler. Andrius is a weekly boss in the Trounce Domain, Wolf of the North Challenge.
- Andrius will drop the Tail of Boreas when defeated.
- Venti needs 18 of these spirits for max Talents
The ideal artifact set for Venti is 4 pieces of Viridescent Venerer. Focusing in Elemental Mastery, Crit. Rate/Crit. DMG and Energy Recharge.
Another option for Venti artifacts is the set Noblesse Oblige, a combination of 2 Viridescent Venerer and Noblesse Oblige is viable.
The BIS weapon is the bow The Stringless, at least Refinement 2. The passive will benefit the Anemo Archon Burst if you want to increase his DMG. Skyward Harp and Elegy for the End are good 5-star weapons.
Additionally, players need Vayuda Turquoise, common crafting material for Anemo Characters, and tons of Mora to level Venti to the highest level.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.6: Release Date & All the Latest News