Genshin Impact 2.2 is almost upon us! Here are all the significant events miHoYo has in store this time around.
Banners in Genshin Impact 2.2
The first Genshin Impact 2.2 banner is Farewell of Snezhnaya, featuring 5-star Hydro bow user Childe Tartaglia.
It will also include the following 4-star characters:
- Ningguang - Geo (Catalyst)
- Yanfei - Pyro (Catalyst)
- Chongyun - Cryo (Claymore)
The first Weapon Banner will introduce two new weapons:
- Polar Star is an excellent bow for characters that main damage comes from single attacks
- Akuoumaru, this weapon will reward parties with high energy recharge like the teams built around the Electro Archon.
These are the two 5-star weapons featured in the current banner.
|5-star||Pola Star||Bow||Crit Rate||Daylight's Augury: Elemental Skill and Burst DMG increased. After an attack hits an opponent, 1 stack of Ashen Nightstar will be gained for 12s. When 1/2/3/4 stacks of Ashen Nightstar are present, ATK is increased by 10/20,30,48%. The stack of Ashen Nightstar created by the Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst will be counted independently of the others.|
|5-star||Memory of Dust||Catalyst||ATK||Golden Majesty: Increases Shield Strength by 40%. Hitting opponents increases ATK by 8% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. (every 0.3s). While protected by a shield, the ATK effect is increased by 100%.|
The Genshin Impact 2.2 update went live on October 13th, 2021
New Hangout Events
Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on October 13th, 2021
Requirements: Adventure Rank 30 and have completed Archon Quest Chapter II: Act III Omnipresence over Mortals.
Both Sayu and Thoma have new Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.2, allowing players to get to know these characters on a more personal level.
- Thoma: A Housekeeper's Daily Chores
- Sayu: Seichou no Jutsu
Rewards: 120 Primogems, 1200EXP, 30 Hero's Wit, Ascension Material.
Tune to the World's Sounds
Event Duration: October 14th - October 24th
Requirements: Adventure rank 30, Archon Quest: "Wishes."
- A new musical event is coming to Genshin Impact. Kazuha will give you the new instrument, the Floral Zither, so that you can participate.
- Travelers will perform music with the company of a Genshin Impact Character. Genshin Impact will unlock a new piece each day.
- The seven characters to perform their song are Ningguang, Zhong Li, Keqing, Xiao, Kokomi, Ayaka, and Raiden Shogun.
Rewards: New Instrument: Floral Zither, Primogems, Hero's Wit, Talent Level-Up Material.
Event Duration: October 20th - October 29th
Requirements: Adventure Rank 30 and have completed Archon Quest Chapter II: Act III Omnipresence over Mortals
- This new combat challenge event with five stages that award three types of currencies:
- Damaged Replica: purchase Charm Magic buffs before the challenge.
- Battered Shikifuda: draw random buffs/debuffs after the challenge
- Aged Token: for redeeming event rewards
- Xinyan and Childe Tartaglia are part of this limited-time mode
- In this event, we will encounter a new type of enemy, the Electro Rifstalker and the Electro Riftstalker Whelp. Creatures with a wolfman form can do damage through shields and corrosion.
- This event arena resembles the Inazuma Domains of previous patches.
Rewards: 4-star character Xinyan, Primogems, Ascencion Materials, Crow of Insight.
Shadow of the Ancients
Event Duration: TBD
- With the help of a Sumeru Scholar, you will investigate an anomaly that gives a Ruin Grader regenerative powers.
- This event will occur in the new Inazuma region, Tsurumi Island, surrounded by a deep fog.
- The event is divided into three parts:
- Investigating surveys with the gadget Ayesha's Chaos Prospector, travelers will retrieve components in Inazuma, Liyue, Mondstadt.
- Data Sampling, with the components collected in the previous phase, travelers can build Pristine Spikes.
- Live Testing uses the Pristine Spikes to deactivate the Ruin Grader's regenerative power and defeat in Battle.
Rewards: Primogems, Ascencion Material, Crown of Insight
Dreams of Bloom
Event Duration: TBD
- The Inazuman florist, Sakuya, wants to promote her shop "Sakuya's Flowers" to organize a new promotional activity.
- Sakuya will provide travelers with special seeds in exchange for material she requests daily.
- In this event, players can grow ornamental flowers in the A Path of Value: Luxuriant Glebe in their Serenitea Pot.
- These ornamental flowers will receive the name of Dreamblooms:
- Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed
- Dreambloom: Pearbell Seed
- Dreambloom: Silkpod Seed
- One type of seed can grow in three different colors. After completing the event, travelers can use these flowers to decorate our Serenitea Pot.
Rewards: Sakuya's Special Gardening Package, Primogems, Mora, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore
Note: The seeds will disappear after the event is finish, so make sure to take part in this mission to get this new set of ornamental furnishing.
Genshin Impact 2.2 will bring the return of the Ley Line Overflow, where players can obtain double rewards from the Ley Lines Outcrops.
Celebrating the release of Aloy on all platforms, miHoYo released a web event called: Aloy's Exploration Journal. Players will obtain 40 Primogems, 20000 Mora, and Shivada Jade Aloy's Ascencion Material.