Genshin Impact 2.2 leaks have revealed a roguelike dungeon time-limited event called Labyrinth Warriors, where players will put their battle skills to defeat waves of opponents, including the new type of enemies, the Riftalkers.
Here's what we know about it so far!
The Labyrinth Warriors event is part of the Genshin Impact 2.2 update, which goes live on October 13th, 2021.
The stages for Labyrinth Warriors are similar to those in Inazuma Domains, with sliding wood doors and several battle dojos.
- The event consists of 4 stages or Dungeons
- Players will receive 3 kinds of currencies after defeating enemies.
- Damaged Replica: purchase Charm Magic buffs prior to the challenge
- Battered Shikifuda: draw random buffs/debuffs after the challenge
- Aged Token: for redeeming rewards in the event shop
- Similar to the Spiral Abyss, players will bring two teams of 4 characters into the battle
- Before starting a new challenge, teams can be buffed with a selection of 9 different Shikifudas
There are 9 different buffs that players can select to increase chances of their teams in the Labyrinth Warriors Genshin Impact event:
- Shikifuda: Bedrock, Increase character's resistance to interruption and reduce damage taken.
- Shikifuda: Thunder Orb, Unleashes a Thunder Orb and generate extra Elemental Particles.
- Shikifuda: Ensorcelled Waters, Restores 4,000 HP and restore stamina and HP through time.
- Shikifuda: Strixwind Summoning, Summon a Strixwind spirit that will produce a anemo shockwave when is destroyed.
- Shikifuda: Snowstorm Summoning, Summon a Snowstorm spirit that will deal AoE Cryo dmg and decrease the elemental resistance of enemies.
- Shikifuda: Streamsurge Summoning, Summon a Streamsurge that will explode, dealing Hydro dmg and trap 3 enemies in mist bubbles.
- Shikifuda Seal of Cataclysm Wind, creates a wind barrier, all party members gain extra jump and bonus Movement and ATK speed.
- Shikifuda Seal of Fierce Flame, creates a flame barrier, increasing the DMG of all party members and decreasing the DMG taken.
- Shikifuda Seal of Flashing Lighting, creates a lighting barrier, reducing the CD of all party members Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst.
Riftstalkers are wolfmen creatures with the ability to deal damage through shields and inflict corrosion that will damage characters through time.
There are two types: Riftstalker Hound and the Riftstalker Whelp. So far, we have knowledge of Riftsalkers controlling two elements, Electro and Geo.
Labyrinth Warriors Rewards
The Genshin Impact time limited event offers big rewards, for the Labyrinth Warriors, the prizes will include:
- Primogems, Mora, and Ascension Material
- Free 4 star character Xinyan (exchange for x1000 Aged Tokens)
- Shiki Koshou, a new companion like a Seelie with the shape of a Samurai Toy
miHoYo is streaming official details of the Genshin Impact 2.2 upgrade on October 1st, 2021, so stay tuned!