Moonlight Merriment is live on Genshin Impact 2.1! The event will include story quests with several favorite characters from the game.
The city of Liyue is the center of this celebration, based on the Moonchase Festival - a three-week event that will bring new challenges and a lot of rewards.
Here are all of the details of the Genshin Impact 2.1 Moonlight Merriment challenges and Moonchase Festival event.
The Moonlight Merriment, Genshin Impact event starts on September 27th, 2021, and finishes on October 11th, 2021.
Moonlight Merriment is a group of events celebrating Liyue's Moonchase Festival, based on a Chinese celebration. This year's main topic is food.
The requirements to participate in the Genshin Impact 2.1 Moonlight Merriment Event are:
- Adventure Rank 28
- Complete Archon Story Chapter 1: Act 3, A New Star Approaches
- Complete the world quest: Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip.
Moonchase Festival or Mid Autumn Festival is a celebration in Chinese culture to give thanks to the gods for a good harvest. It is also the time of year that the moon is at its brightest.
In Genshin Impact, Liyue Harbor gets a makeover during the Moonchase Festival. The festival atmosphere would be great for taking beautiful in-game pictures.
Moonchase Tales is a series of event quests related to the Moonchase Festival. Help Liyue characters and even Adepti, to claim Primogems and other rewards.
Cuisine Machine Test Run
Help the Cloud Retainer (Adepti) to set his new cooking invention and use the new cooking device during the Moonchase Festival.
- Complete the missions in Cuisine Machine Test Run to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mora, and Three new Recipes: Oncidium Tofu, Rice Pudding, and Braised Meat.
The Moonlight Seeker event features exploration missions where travelers can collect Moonchase Charms and open Mystmoon Chests to increase an area's Collection Progress.
- Opening Mystmoon Chests gives you Primogems.
- Exchange Moonchase Charms for rewards.
- When the collection progress of the designated area reaches a certain level, you can obtain rewards such as the event-exclusive claymore, Luxurious Sea-Lord as well as its refinement materials, Weapon Ascension Materials, Primogems, and Festive Fever.
- During the event, Travelers can go to Linyang at Liyue Harbor every day to mark a portion of the uncollected Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests
This event consist in three phases:
- Part 1: Path of Stalwart Stone, September 27, 2021
- Part 2: Path of Gentle Breezes, October 1, 2021
- Part 3: Path of Austere Frost, October 5, 2021
Trail of Delicacies
Defeat the encampment of enemies with the help of delicious food. Certain dishes will boost the abilities of your party.
- During the event, when any of the gameplay stages are available, the corresponding encampment challenge in "Trail of Delicacies" will be opened simultaneously.
- During the event, when any of the gameplay stages are available, players can offer up delicacies in the "Trail of Delicacies" interface. Once you have offered a certain number of gourmet dishes, you will obtain the corresponding Trail Comforts, which will provide a powerful boost to the battle.
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional Battle Pass Missions, and the EXP obtained from these do not count towards the weekly limit!
|Misions||Battle Pass EXP|
|Reach 100% Collection Progress in Liyue during Moonlight Seeker event||1500|
|Reach 100% Collection Progress in Mondstadt during Moonlight Seeker event||1500|
|Reach 100% Collection Progress in Dragonspine during Moonlight Seeker event||1500|