Waves of enemies crash upon the shores of the Golden Apple Archipelago.
Vacation is over, and now it is time to save paradise by taking on Berserker Opponents, powering up as momentum is gained.
Genshin Impact 1.6 wraps up with the Never-Ending Battle Event.
Never-Ending Battle Times
Genshin Impact's Never-Ending Battle will run from July 7, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Server Time to July 19 at 3:59 a.m. Server Time.
Players must be Adventure Rank 21 or above and have access to the Golden Apple Archipelago to participate.
Never-Ending Battle Gameplay Details
Each day of the Never-Ending Battle Event new challenges will unlock until seven different challenges are available.
Players must head to each challenge location marked on the map of the Golden Apple Archipelago to battle Berserker Opponents.
Each challenge will have unique conditions that will affect the battle, and players must form their party apporpriately.
As players defeat Berserker Opponents, they will gain Momentum.
Once enough Momentum is gained, a Momentum Disc will appear for 15 seconds.
Destroying the Disc with a Wind-Blessed Harpastum will earn players a boost of Momentum, gradually upgrading character buffs up to three levels.
As with many challenges in Genshin Impact, players can earn score multipliers by challenging each stage at varying difficulty levels:
- Normal: Score x1 (Party Level 50 recommended
- Hard: Score x2 (Party Level 70 recommended
- Fearless: Score x3 (Party Level 90 recommended)
The final score of a challenge will determine the rewards a player will earn.
Never-Ending Battle Rewards
Each challenge will have Bronze, Silver, and Gold rewards based on the score they obtain.
- Bronze (500 Points) - 60 Primogems
- Silver (1,000 Points) - A combination of Mora, Hero's Wit,Talent Level-Up Materials, and Mystic Enchantment Ore
- Gold (2,000 Points) - A combination of Mora, Hero's Wit, Talent Level-Up Materials, and Mystic Enchantment Ore