A brand new week of Fortnite challenges has kicked off for players.
Some of these challenges are yet again some of the easiest we have seen yet.
But, there are always a few that can stump a few of us.
Here's the highest and lowest spot on the Fortnite map!
To complete this challenge, you will need to head over to the highest peak of the Fortnite map and bust a move atop of it.
As well, you will also need to head to the lowest point in the Fortnite map.
These can be tricky to find at first but you should not have a problem with it.
The highest point on the Fortnite map is the massive mountain called Mount Kay.
This mountain is located just south of the Catty Corner POI, and will be located in the south-eastern portion of the map.
Head on over to the peak and emote and that part of the challenge complete!
The second part of this challenge is much easier than the highest point.
The lowest point will be found at the relatively new POI, Coral Castle
This was added during the tail-end of last season, and sits below ocean level; making it the lowest point by far.
Below is a list the rest of the week nine challenges!
- Search 7 chests at Holly Hedges (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Collect 1 floating ring at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map (25,000 XP)
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (25,000 XP)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (25,000 XP)
- Knockback opponents with Shockwave Grenades (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)