The Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 challenges will soon be live!
Here's everything you need to know about the brand new Week 14 challenges.
Release Date and Time
Fortnite's new challenges go live every week on Thursday at 9 am EST/2 pm GMT.
So we can expect the Week 14 challenges to go live on Thursday, March 4th.
Week 14 Quests
Week 14 challenges are as follows:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest Fruit and Vegetables (8)
- Earns Bars to hire Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
- Drop car off at gas station/garage at X or Y (1)
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 20,000 XP, granting 140,000 XP in total, around 1.5 levels worth of XP. That's a huge boost, so you don't want to miss them!
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200/400/600/800/1000)
The first stage of the challenge is worth 55,000 XP, the following 4 are worth 22,000 XP each, giving a total of 143,000 XP for completing the Legendary Quest.
If you target any of these quests each week, this should be the one.
READ MORE: We need to talk about Mythic Weapons
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Start Date
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 began on December 2nd 2020, and is expected to end on Tuesday, March 16th.
This puts Season 5 at around 16 weeks long, much longer than the expected 10 weeks that a season is meant to be.
So far we have seen some Overtime Challenges and will continue to see them throughout the rest of the season.
15.50 Release Date
Prominent leaker Shiina has confirmed that the 15.50 update is being tested on the staging servers.
These are private servers that Epic Games uses to play the game to make sure the build is working before it is rolled out to the public.
This means that the 15.50 update should arrive between March 2nd-4th, but likely on March 2nd as Tuesday has consistently been update day recently.