Microsoft Flight Simulator is nearly here, the reviews are coming in, and they are looking very promising indeed!
Keep reading for everything you need to know about the fantastic Editions on offer with the latest, and greatest Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The Standard Edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator is priced at $59.99 / £59.99.
FLYING STANDARD - You miss out on 10 airports and 10 airplanes in opting for the Standard Edition
You receive 30 airports - check them out here.
As for airplanes, you'll get 20.
The Deluxe Edition costs $89.99 / £79.99.
SILVER - The Deluxe Edition gets you an extra five airports on three continents
This entitles you to five additional airports:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands)
- Cairo International Airport (Egypt)
- Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)
- O'Hare International Airport (Chicago, USA)
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (Spain)
You also receive five addition airplanes:
- DA40-TDI - Diamond Aircraft
- DV20 - Diamond Aircraft
- Beechcraft Baron G58 - Textron Aviation Inc.
- Cessna 152 Aerobat - Textron Aviation Inc.
- Cessma 172 Skyhawk - Textron Aviation Inc.
READ MORE: All the Microsoft Flight Simulator Pre-Order info
Premium Deluxe Edition
The Premium Deluxe Edition will set you back $119.99 / £109.99.
FIRST CLASS - Heathrow Airport is included in the most lucrative edition
As well as receiving everything in the Deluxe Edition, you will receive an additional five airports on top:
- Denver International Airport (Colorado, USA)
- Dubai International Airport (UAE)
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany)
- Heathrow Airport (UK)
- San Francisco Airport (California, USA)
You also get another five airplanes:
- 787-10 Dreamliner - The Boeing Company
- SR22 - Cirrus Aircraft
- Virus SW 121 - Pipistrel
- Cessna Citation Logitude - Textron Aviation Inc.
- Shock Ultra - Zlin Aviation
READ MORE: Everything we know about Flight Simulator 2020
To go with your copy
To get the most out of Flight Simulator, you'll want to get in on an awesome set-up, and trust us...they are well worth it!
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE: With over 19 action buttons, and 15 plus five programmable LEDs - you'll forget you're not in the real thing!
From the simple and affordable joystick, all the way to a replica of the setup used in a U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft, there are some truly amazing ways to experience the game in all its glory!
READ MORE: Microsoft Flight Simulator: Best controllers, joysticks and throttle deals