Here's a breakdown of what you should use your Icon Swap tokens on in FUT 21.
What should I use my Icon Swaps on?
First of all, here's a list of rewards that can be redeemed via SBCs with Icon Swap 2 tokens:
- 2 Tokens - 81 x 25 Pack
- 3 Tokens - 82+ x 25 Pack
- 5 Tokens - 83 + x 25 Pack
- 7 Tokens - 91 Moments Deco
- 8 Tokens - Base Icon Pack
- 9 Tokens - Mid Icon Pack
- 9 Tokens - 89 Ashley Cole
- 10 Tokens - Mid Or Prime Icon Pack
- 11 Tokens - 91 Moments Marc Overmars
- 12 Tokens - Prime Icon Pack
- 13 Tokens - 89 Laurent Blanc
- 14 Tokens - 91+ Prime Icon Pack
- 15 Tokens - 87 Emilio Butragueno
- 16 Tokens - Prime Or Moments Icon Pack
- 17 Tokens - Prime Moments Roberto Baggio
The 83+ pack was a fan favourite in the ICON Swaps 1 promo, and it returns for ICON Swaps 2.
It will once again set you back 5 ICON Swaps players, which we feel is fair value considering the rewards.
This is a minor win-win situation as you will either get yourself some top-end players or, in the worst case, pick yourself up a load of SBC fodder which you can reinvest into an ICON upgrade SBC or any other high-end SBC that you desire.
We also recommend the 91+ Prime ICON pack, which will set you back a hefty 14 Swaps items.
There are other guaranteed ICON packs available, but this is the one that we feel provides the most value in terms of the level of player you will get out of it.
When does Icon Swaps 2 expire?
EA released the first Icon Swaps 2 set on Friday, 19 February, with the second set of tokens arriving on Friday, 26th March.
The second set of Icon Swaps 2 will expire on Friday, 7 May 2021.