Are Icon Swaps tradeable?
Icon Swaps allows players to earn tokens through gameplay objectives (Squad Battles, Division Rivals & FUT Friendlies) that can be used to claim untradeable icons and untradable pack rewards via SBCs.
The Icon Swap tokens will come in the form of an untradeable special Icon Swap player card, which can be traded into SBCs for certain rewards but cannot be traded on the transfer market.
EA has once again dropped some massive unlockable packs such as the 83+ X25 pack which was so popular in Icon Swaps 1, along with a brand new 82+ X25 pack.
These 25 player packs provide you with useful fodder for SBCs, and could land you a big player to use in your Weekend League team!
How long do you have to complete Icon Swaps 2?
EA released the first Icon Swaps 2 set on Friday, 19 February, with the second set of tokens arriving on Friday, 26th March.
The second set of Icon Swaps 2 will expire on Friday, 7 May 2021.
Here is the list of rewards that can be redeemed via SBCs with Icon Swap 2 tokens:
- 2 Tokens - 81 x 25 Pack
- 3 Tokens - 82+ x 25 Pack
- 5 Tokens - 83 + x 25 Pack
- 7 Tokens - 91 Moments Deco
- 8 Tokens - Base Icon Pack
- 9 Tokens - Mid Icon Pack
- 9 Tokens - 89 Ashley Cole
- 10 Tokens - Mid Or Prime Icon Pack
- 11 Tokens - 91 Moments Marc Overmars
- 12 Tokens - Prime Icon Pack
- 13 Tokens - 89 Laurent Blanc
- 14 Tokens - 91+ Prime Icon Pack
- 15 Tokens - 87 Emilio Butragueno
- 16 Tokens - Prime Or Moments Icon Pack
- 17 Tokens - Prime Moments Roberto Baggio