The countdown is well and truly underway - so here are all the latest details on how to watch the race in Portugal.
Latest - Turkey to replace Canada on 2021 F1 race calendar
Formula 1 has confirmed a change to round 7 of the 2021 calendar, with the Turkish Grand Prix replacing the Canadian Grand Prix for the weekend of June 11 to 13.
Due to the ongoing international travel restrictions in place in Canada, it became impossible for Formula 1 to enter the country without a mandatory 14-day quarantine, leading to the change.
Turkey returns to the calendar after a thrilling first event in Istanbul in nine years last November, in which Lewis Hamilton was crowned world champion for a record-equalling seventh time.
How to watch the Portuguese Grand Prix
You can watch the Portuguese Grand Prix, as well as every other race, qualifying and practise sessions this season, on Sky Sports F1, which costs £18 per month on Sky TV, or £43 per month if you are new to Sky.
Sky Sports Portuguese GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 11am on Friday, 30 April (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 2:45pm on Friday, 30 April (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 3 - From 11:45am on Saturday, 1 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 2pm on Saturday, 1 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 1:30pm (Race from 3pm) on Sunday, 2 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be extended highlights of the Portuguese GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 Portuguese GP Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - From 6:30pm on Saturday, 1 May
- Grand Prix Highlights - From 7:30pm on Sunday, 2 May
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the 2021 Portuguese Grand Prix, as well as races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN Portuguese Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 30 April - From 6:25am (ESPN U)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 30 April - From 9:55am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 1 May - From 6:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 1 May - From 9:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 2 May - From 8:30am (race at 10am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
Full Portuguese GP Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 30 April - 6:30-7:30am / 11:30am-12:30pm BST / 12:30-1:30pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 30 April - 10-11am ET / 3-4pm BST / 4-5pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 1 May - 7-8am ET / 12-1pm BST / 1-2pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 1 May - 10-11am ET / 3-4pm BST / 4-5pm CET
Race - Sunday, 2 May - 10am-12pm ET / 3-5pm BST / 4-6pm CET
When is the Portuguese Grand Prix?
The Portuguese Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, 2 May at 10am ET / 3pm BST / 4pm CET.
Portuguese GP Circuit Guide
Here's what you can expect from the Portuguese GP circuit.
Number of Laps: 66
Circuit Lenght: 4.653km
Race Distance: 306.826 km
Lap Record: 1:18.750 Lewis Hamilton (2020)
F1 Constructor Standings
After two thrilling opening races, the Mercedes team's out in front on 60 points, closely followed by Red Bull on 53.
McLaren has made a superb start as they sit in third place on 41 points, with Ferrari hot on their heals!
The Alfa Romeo, Williams and Haas teams are yet to score points so far.
F1 Drivers Standings
After two races it's Lewis Hamilton who edges out in front with one point more than Red Bull driver Max Verstappen.
Lando Norris has had an excellent start to the season in the McLaren - the young driver continues to impress as he currently sits third overall.
Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, George Russell, Sebastian Vettel, Mick Schumacher, Nikita Mazepin and Nicholas Latifi are yet to score points.