Black Ops Cold War's final season of Warzone content is going to be worth checking out and we have everything you need to know about the Season 6 content roadmap below. There's map changes, new weapons, and a few other things worth mentioning... You won't want to miss this one.
CONFIRMED - Quick-fire Content Roadmap guide
Call of Duty has released their Season 6 Content Roadmap and there's a lot to get excited about if you're a Warzone player. Here's a run-down of everything you need to know about.
- New Fissures
- Explosions underground change Stadium and Downtown;
- WWII Bunkers
- A new set of WWII-era bunkers will be added to Verdansk '84;
- Original Gulag
- A Gulag inspired by the first Modern Warfare-era Gulag will replace the current Gulag;
- .410 Ironhide Shotgun
- Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot range.
- Grav Assault Rifle
- Full-auto assault rifle. Fast firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil.
- Battle Axe Melee Weapon
- Two-handed melee weapon. Double bit axe with a straight wooden handle for powerful swings. Fell your foes and use them as kindling.
- LAPA SMG
- Full-auto submachine gun. Lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate.
- Hammer and Sickle Melee Weapon
- Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labour with deadly melee attacks at close range.
- The Haunting
- The Haunting of Verdansk returns on October 19th - more information will be available on October 18th;
- Alex Mason (NATO)
- Mason is going to be available at Tier 0 of the Season 6 Battle Pass;
- Fuse (Warsaw Pact)
- Fuse will be available in-season via Store Bundle;
CONTENT ROADMAP - What do we know about so far?
We're still waiting for Treyarch to drop their Season 6 content roadmap - our bet is that this is going to arrive on Thursday, September 30th. However, we do know a little bit about what's coming to Warzone already - thanks to the Season 6 Intro Cinematic that was released earlier this week.
Alex Mason is going to be the Battle Pass Operator for Season 6 - featuring prominently in the Cinematic and the Season 6 key artwork. In addition to this, Warzone's Verdansk '84 is going to undergo some drastic map changes.
As you can see in the video below, Adler's planted a series of seismic charges underneath Verdansk and, well... They have gone off.
Stadium and Downtown are going to be up-ended and destroyed in Season 6 - we could even see this destruction stretch to Hospital and beyond. It feels like these map changes are coming a little late, given the fact that Verdansk is going to be replaced when Vanguard releases, but it's better than nothing.
START DATE - When does Season 6 drop?
Warzone Season 6 is scheduled to release alongside Black Ops Cold War Season 6 at the following times:
- 21:00 October 6th - PST
- 23:00 October 6th - EST
- 04:00 October 7th - BST
In the past, seasonal updates for Warzone have had a mix of "At Launch" and "In-Season" content. We won't know what's going to be available when Season 6 launches on October 7th and what will be available later until the Season 6 content roadmap is revealed in full.