Below, we've got everything you need to know about what new weapons are set to arrive and how you get them.
LATEST - 80s Action Heroes Challenge Blueprint Rewards Revealed
Following the introduction of John McClane and John Rambo, there's a new set of in-game challenges to complete. Think the "Hunt for Adler" event from the start of Season 3 but with more epic explosions.
As expected, there's one set of Black Ops Cold War challenges and one set of Warzone challenges and you can earn two limited-time Weapon Blueprints. Here's what you need to know...
Black Ops Cold War Challenges & Reward
- Complete 7 matches in MP or Zombies ’80s Action Heroes playlists.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, win MP matches or survive until Round 15 in Zombies a total of 3 times.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, get a total of 100 eliminations in MP or Slaughter Medals in Zombies.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Have a Blast Medals by getting kills with explosives.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Become War Medals using automatic weapons.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Light Em Up Medals while using the Death Machine.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 This is Personal Medals while using Melee Weapons.
- Get 3 kills without dying in MP or earn Jackrabbit Medals in Zombies a total of 10 times.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 10 Chopped Up Medals while using the Tomahawk.
Warzone Challenges & Rewards
- In Warzone, earn First Blood by being the first member of your squad to get a kill.
- In Warzone, get 15 kills with Explosive weapons or Lethal Equipment.
- In Warzone Power Grab, collect 50 Dog Tags.
- In Warzone Power Grab, reach the final circle 5 times.
- In Warzone, Eliminate 25 enemy agents during the Arms Deal Public Event.
- In Warzone, survive a jump to the ground from the top of the Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, complete any one of the three side missions at Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, collect 3 Rambo POW Dog Tags.
- In Warzone, get 3 kills with the Combat Bow Killstreak.
Season 3 Reloaded New Weapons
So far, none of the weapons have been officially revealed, we'l have to wait for the Season 3 Reloaded roadmap for that, but we have a good idea of what to expect.
The only weapons we've seen rumours of that haven't come to the game yet are the AMP-63, which is an automatic pistol like the Sykov, and the Baseball Bat melee weapon.
Since we know that Season 3 Reloaded is due to begin in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone on May 20, we know that one of the weapons will arrive then, with the other likely to arrive one week later.
Which way round they'll be, we don't know, but we'd expect the AMP 63 to be included in the main update.
We'll confirm once the roadmap for the update is released, though.
Also, the CARV-2 released a couple of weeks ago, so you can still try to unlock that if you haven't already and are looking for something new.
How to Get AMP-63 & Baseball Bat
While we think that these weapons will be the ones released, we don't know what you'll have to do to unlock them, however.
Since we're in the middle of a season, they can't be given to everyone via the battle pass, so you'll likely have to complete a challenge to get them.
We'll confirm here once the challenge is revealed. Also, it's likely that there's a bundle available in the store for whatever new weapons release, so keep an eye out for those as Season 3 Reloaded begins.