Call of Duty Warzone has a new update that makes some big changes - including closing The Vault and taking away Contracts in Downtown, as well as some changes to the PPSh-41 SMG.
Here's everything you need to know about the new Call of Duty Warzone update and its changes, now live in-game.
Here are the latest Call of Duty Warzone update patch notes that went live on Thursday, June 3rd.
- Verdansk – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island - Mini Royale Trios
- Verdansk - Plunder Trios
- Verdansk - Power Grab
- Rebirth Island - Resurgence Quads
- ‘80s Action Heroes
- This high octane experience has come to an end! The downtown tower Contracts have been removed and the vault is now closed. The CIA outpost is no longer operational and the survivor camps have been abandoned.
- Fixed an issue preventing the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x.
- We have a great deal of enhancements coming to all BOCW optics and reticles in Season 4. Coupled with some exciting attachment changes, we feel the landscape of long-range viable weapons will soon be as diverse as it has ever been.
- Submachine Guns
- Aim Down Sight position adjusted for iron sights
- This increase to visibility will make it much easier to stay on target while using iron sights.
Warzone Season 4
Call of Duty Warzone is approaching its next big step with the start of Season 4.
We expect the season to arrive somewhere around June 16th, and there are some high expectations for what could be next in the game.
At the least we expect some new operators in Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 - and unconfirmed leaks point to 3 of these!
READ MORE: Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Operators