The Chaos Theory event is a thing of the past and the Chinatown crossover event has been postponed, so we're looking at what's next.
War Games Confirmed
The next Apex Legends event is going to be called "War Games" and it has been confirmed by Respawn.
It is going to follow on from the Chaos Theory event and will focus on Caustic's plans for King's Canyon, featured five different LTMs that rotate throughout the duration of the event.
It has been confirmed that War Games will begin on April 13, 2021. We'll have an exact time for you once it is revealed.
Limited Time Modes
The LTMs have been confirmed by Apex Legends News on Twitter. They are:
- Shield Regen: Shield regenerates
- Killng Time: round time is reduced whenever a Legend dies.
- Auto Banners: automatically retrieve fallen banners
- Ultra Zones: compete for top loot
- Second Chance: Get a free respawn
Apex Legends leaker Shrugtal has given us a look at what we can expect from the next event.
They rarely leak anything that doesn't turn out to be true, so it is very likely this is accurate information.
Below, we'll list some of the highlights from the War Games Reward Tracker above:
- 5 Battle Pass Levels
- Never Surrender Weapon Charm
- Thermite Grenade Weapon Charm
- Cytokinetic Epic Rampart Skin
- Incan Prophecy Epic 30-30 Repeater Skin
- Broken Syntax Rare Crypto Skin
- Caustic Stat Trackers
Shrugtal has speculated as to which new skins coming to Apex Legends during the upcoming War Games event.
Mirage could be joining Fuse with the pirate-themed skin: Swish-Buckler.
In addition to this, Gibraltar could be getting a cosmetic appearance that better-reflects the cultural heritage behind his character.
In his thread, Shrugtal also mentions skins for Pathfinder, Bloodhound, and promises to reveal more of what he thinks is on the way soon.