Apex Legends' Season 11 Collection Event isn't as festive as you might think given the time of year - the Raiders Collection Event is all about pirates and there's a lot on the way. We're getting a new set of cosmetics, there's an LTM we've seen before...
Here's everything you need to know about Apex Legends' Season 11 mid-season update and what time the Raiders Collection Event is due to start.
LASTEST - Maybe it is Christmas, after all
The Raiders Collection Event might be pirate-themed, cosmetically speaking, but the new LTM is as festive as it gets - for Apex Legends, anyway.
The Winter Express LTM is returning for the duration of the Raiders Collection Event with one key change - players can now pick their loadout before they jump into a round of this festive firefight.
It's going to appeal to Arenas players a lot more than your average Apex Legends combatant, but it's better than nothing - Respawn Entertainment need to work on bringing in new LTMs though, right? That's two events in a row where the LTMs have been things we've seen before.
When does the Raiders Collection Event start?
Respawn Entertainment hasn't shared the specifics of when the Raiders Collection Event, specifically, is due to start. However, we're under the impression that it's going to start at the same time of the day as the last several Apex Legends in-game events.
Looking at these previous events, here's what time we should see the Raiders Collection Event start...
- 10:00 December 7th - PST
- 13:00 December 7th - EST
- 17:00 December 7th - GMT
It's worth taking this with a pinch of salt until Respawn Entertainment confirms this, however, this is what we're expecting going forwards. It doesn't look like any sort of preloading is going to be available for this update.
You can check out the trailer for the Raiders Collection Event below:
What to expect from the Collection Event?
The Raiders Collection Event is going to introduce 24 pirate-themed cosmetics to Apex Legends - all culminating in the new Wattson Heirloom item, which you can unlock for collecting them all. Check out our first look at that below:
There's going to be a new event-limited Store rotation and we're going to see the return of the Winter Express LTM - so, it's going to be a little festive! You'll be able to choose your own loadout this time around, so it should appeal to those of you who prefer jumping into Arenas over battle royale.
Full mid-season event update Patch Notes
This title update isn't going to be as expansive as the Season 11 update - the Patch Notes are simply not as impressive. However, there are a few interesting things in there...
- Decreased Focus of Attention detonation delay from 1.6s to 1.4s
- Arc Star
- Sticks - Base stick damage lowered from 30 -> 10
- Sticks - Shield Damage Multiplier increased from x3 -> x4 (stick on a shielded enemy will now max out at 40 instead of 90)
- Sticks - Sticking an enemy now applies a slow debuff (reverting Legacy update change)
- Non Sticks - Slow duration is now driven by distance to the centre of Arc Star detonation
- Splatter Rounds
- Removed increased magazine capacity
- Shotgun ammo, sniper ammo, and arrow crafting output reduced to a single stack
NEW Custom Reticle Color System
- Found in "Gameplay Settings" under "Customize" option;
- Select a colour from some of our recommended favourites
- Use the colour and brightness sliders to find that perfect colour
- Manually enter an RGB colour
- Toggle between 4 different hand-picked environments to preview your reticle
Legend Gameplay Fixes
- Wattson: Fixed the issue with fences “sticking” when trying to place a node near a fence.
- Wattson: Fixed bug for cases where Wattson’s Fence nodes ignored player collision.
- Wattson: Fixed bug with the blueprint line not showing up to signify where the fence will be created.
- Wattson: Fixed issue where Caustic’s Ultimate isn’t zapped by the Interception Pylon.
- Wattson: Fixed bug where Arc Stars could stick to and damage the Interception Pylon
- Ash: Based on feedback we’ve increased the audio presence of Ash’s Ultimate.
- Ash will no longer “bleed” when shot and now displays sparks [like Pathfinder and Revenant].
- Ash: fixed cases where a grid pattern would show on some rare and common skins.
- Valkyrie / Revenant: Fixed a bug where using a Skydive with Death Totem at a specific time caused Valkyrie’s skydive to enter a bugged state.
- Valkyrie: Fix for Birthright Skin where Valk’s jetpack control clips into her hands in the first person.
Arenas Gameplay Fixes
- Arenas: Fixed bug where Seer could continuously charge his tactical after it’s reached zero uses.
- Arenas: Reduced reconnect times since the matches are shorter than a Battle Royale match.
- Arenas: Fix for missing ammo UI on the common, rare, or epic, CAR.
- Arenas: Fix for missing horizontal black bars while spectating.
- Arenas: Fix for cases where the Death Tab is missing from the shop window.
Additional Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with a spot on Storm Point where players could camp in unintended areas near Command Center.
- We also addressed multiple minor bugs around the map ranging from misplaced kill triggers and holes in geo.
- Bocek Compound Fracture Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue where players would still see iron sights when aiming even if another sight is equipped.
- R-301 Dynastic Cycle Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue with the gun using a mix of two different skins.
- Fixed bug for cases where the Loba Edition displays “No Price Found” when viewed in the store tab.
- Based on feedback we’ve reduced the SFX on reactive skins for the Volt.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to scroll downwards when looting a death box or black market.
- Fixed bug that was preventing players from getting Rampart’s Heirloom even after buying all 24 event packs.
- Fixed bug where players could skydive faster after spamming Ping.
- Fixed issue with players seeing the 888 Elite Mode Badge constantly unlocking.
- Fixed bug where dive trails were not rewarded properly.