It's almost time, Legends! Apex Legends' next Collection Event isn't as festive as we'd expect, offering a strange mash-up of holiday content and pirate-themed cosmetics, and it's almost live. Here's everything you need to know about what date the Raiders Collection Event should start...
UPDATE - What time are we expecting it?
Respawn Entertainment hasn't specified when exactly the Raiders Collection Event is set to begin - however, we can look at previous Collection Events to get a sense of when to expect the content to go live in-game. Respawn Entertainment's updates usually follow a schedule...
With this in mind, the Raiders Collection Event should start at the following times:
- 10:00 December 7th - PST
- 13:00 December 7th - EST
- 17:00 December 7th - GMT
It's worth taking this with a pinch of salt, but this should be what to expect going forwards - unless otherwise specified on social media by Respawn Entertainment.
When does the Raiders Collection Event begin?
The Raiders Collection Event is due to start on December 7th - we haven't had a specific time confirmed yet, but it should drop at the same time as every other Apex Legends event in the past. You can check out the announcement trailer for the event below:
As you can see above, there's going to be a selection of Pirate-themed cosmetic items added alongside a Wattson Heirloom item and the Winter Express LTM.
If you're looking for a quick-fire list of the details, we have you covered...
- Winter Express LTM Returns
- You can now pick your own Loadout before dropping down onto the Winter Express;
- Wattson Heirloom Added
- You can unlock the "Energy Reader" Heirloom item by collecting all 24 items during the Raiders Collection Event;
- Reward Track Added
- You can unlock the Raiders Collection Event's Crypto skin through the Raiders Collection Event Reward Track;
- Players can earn up to 1,600 points a day to contribute to this Reward Track;
- Store Rotation Update
- A new Revenant Bundle and a new Wattson Bundle will be available in-store throughout the Raiders Collection Event;
- In addition to this, a returning Bangalore, Lifeline, Caustic, Octane, and Mirage skin will rotate in-store throughout the event;
- Additional Cosmetics
- Valkyrie, Bloodhound, Loba, and Wraith are all also getting new Pirate-themed cosmetic items;
The Raiders Collection Event is going to start on December 7th and run until December 21st. We should learn more about preloading the update in the coming days - keep an eye on Respawn Entertainment's social media accounts for more.