With the sudden arrival of WWE 2K22 Update 1.14, final preparations are being made ahead of the next DLC release.
Here's everything we know so far about the WWE 2K22 Update 1.14 Patch Notes and what's been addressed this time.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.14 Patch Notes for June 6
After bringing MyRISE exclusives to the larger game with WWE 2K22 Update 1.12, we've now jumped ahead for the latest set of changes.
One detail we knew would be a focus with WWE 2K22 Update 1.14 is the Stand Back Pack, and we've now confirmed support for those characters was added via this download.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.14 has already deployed on all platforms, and we know it's got a download size of 2.594 GB on PS5, 7.165 GB on PS4, and 3.02 GB on Xbox Series X|S.
This is also officially dubbed Version 1.014 on PS5 and may have a slightly different version number internally on other platforms, but we've seen since launch that the in-game version numbers stay consistent even if system numbering is a bit off.
- Added 14 free FaZe Clan-branded apparel items to Community Creations
- Improvements to load times for players with a large collection of downloaded custom content
- Updated moveset information and categories for existing and new DLC superstars
- Addressed reported concerns of crashes during table matches
- Addressed reported concerns with table interactions
- Updated reversals to a few moves to address reported concerns with reversal windows being too small or not appearing
- Addressed reported concerns where the Superstars is unable to attack during a match
- Addressed reported concerns where the reversals were putting the defender in the wrong positions after the reversal
- Addressed reported concerns regarding new DLC animations clipping or misaligned
- Addressed reported concerns with run-ins/breakouts for new DLC characters
- Addressed reported concerns where the AI was not utilizing Pin Combos for some moves
- Addressed reported concerns regarding Uploads in Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns regarding Downloads in Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns regarding searching by Creators in Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns regarding the lobby timer with Controlled Partners
- Addressed reported concerns regarding attire for various Superstars
- Addressed reported concerns regarding support for added DLC characters
- Improved stability throughout Create Modes
- Improved stability when using Custom Superstars in Universe
- Improved stability in MyGM
- Addressed reported concerns regarding crashes during load
- Addressed a reported concern where the match objective wasn't completed after a diving attack was successful
While new superstars join WWE 2K22, we've got more details here on how some of this game's roster could make it into AEW Fight Forever as DLC.
For more articles like this, take a look at our WWE 2K page.