While players are still waiting with baited breath for the 9.1 Chains of Domination update, the newest Shadowlands patch is a big one - buffing every single tank in the game.
Let's dive into what's in store for tanks with buffs for Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Paladin, and Warrior.
Tank Buffs Arrive in Shadowlands
Blizzard is constantly adjusting balance to and froe in between massive WoW Shadowlands updates - and this most recent patch is a great example.
With tanks struggling to scale as well as DPS and healers in the Castle Nathria raiding scene - Blizzard have stepped in with a big patch buffing every tank spec across the board.
So how did your favorite tank class fare? Let's dive right into the patch notes.
READ MORE: Shadowlands 9.0.5 is the Biggest Update Yet
Here are the latest WoW Shadowlands update patch notes:
- Improved the auto-targeting of player spells that are intended to avoid out-of-combat enemies. This hotfix includes further enhancements to the 9.0.5. changes that reduced spells pulling extra enemies.
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] Veteran of the Third War (Rank 2) now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- Demon Hunter
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where both the Havoc and Vengeance versions of Demonic Wards were being applied to Vengeance Demon Hunters.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where the Havoc version of Shattered Souls was being applied to Vengeance Demon Hunters.
- [With regional restarts] Demonic Wards (Rank 1) damage reduction increased to 10% (was 5%) in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Ursine Adept now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Brewmaster's Balance now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] New Passive: Aegis of Light – All damage taken reduced by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- Demonic Circle, Grimoire: Felguard (Talent), Mortal Coil (Talent), and Summon Infernal will no longer be placed on a very long cooldown when interrupted and affected by a Death Knight’s Heartstop Aura or Delirium.
- [With regional restarts] Vanguard now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
Items and Rewards
- Soul Ash no longer has a cap on the amount that can be held at one time.
- Fixed an issue where players who died on the final stage of the Tyrande's Ascension scenario during the quest "In Darkest Night" would release to the incorrect location.