A new World of Warcraft Shadowlands update has arrived, and with it comes some huge Hunter, Monk, and Warlock buffs, Castle Nathria nerfs, Mythic Dungeon changes, and more.
Let's dive into the changes that are now live in Shadowlands.
Shadowlands Update - March 22
The new Shadowlands update went live with the weekly reset, and it brings plenty to the game.
This includes massive Hunter buffs for Marksmanship and Beast Mastery, massive Monk buffs for Windwalker, and Warlock buffs for Demonology.
- Concentration Aura again no longer incorrectly reduces the duration of Anti-Magic Shell.
- Developers’ notes: This is a repeat hotfix, which was first made on February 4, but was unintentionally missing from patch 9.0.5.
- Hunter [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Beast Mastery
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 90% of your pet's damage (was 75%).
- Aimed Shot damage increased by 5%, and Trick Shots now causes your Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire to ricochet for 55% of the damage (was 50%).
- Beast Mastery
- Monk [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 15% (was 10%) per unique target you’ve struck in the last 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick.
- Resolved an issue with Spinning Crane Kick that prevented the ability from gaining benefit from Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fists of Fury now deals 70% damage to secondary targets (was 50%).
- Warlock [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Fixed a bug preventing Let Go of the Past (Pelagos soulbind) from reducing magic damage taken as intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Fractured Debris missile travel time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- The impact locations of Fractured Debris should now be more visible on Mythic difficulty.
- Destructive Stomp radius decreased to 16 yards (was 20 yards) on all difficulties.
- Chain Link allowable range increased to 14 yards (was 12 yards) on all difficulties.
- Stone Legion Generals
- Volatile Stone Shell’s absorb channel increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Wicked Blast damage decreased by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Wicked Lacerations damage decreased about 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anima Orb duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Volatile Anima Infusion and Volatile Anima Infection duration increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Volatile Anima Detonation radius decreased to 40 yards (was 45 yards).
- Soultaint Effigy now stacks to 80% healing reduction (was 100%).
- Stonegale Effigy movement force decreased by 20%.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Enemies that are mind-controlled and thrown off the edge of the dungeon no longer contribute to the Enemy Forces requirement.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue with a Famished Tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the Voracious's room.
- Fixed an issue where Z'rali may get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.
Items and Rewards
- The Wandering Ancient mount no longer leaves its acorns behind after dismounting.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Azerite Trait) from granting the correct amount of damage to Spinning Crane Kick.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Chains of Ice will once again be removed from the target when spells such Blessing of Freedom are used.
- Blessing of Sacrifice is now properly displayed on raid frames when talented into Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent).