Valorant episode 6 just released. But, now a smaller update has had the patch notes revealed.
This smaller update won't bring too much new content to the game as it's just released after episode 6.
However, Riot Games have utilised this patch to fix up some smaller issues that appeared with the new episode.
With the reception to Lotus being fairly positive, there are only some small changes to the mechanics.
However, there are also some general bug fixes to ensure that players can play the game well.
So, let's look at the full patch notes for patch 6.01 of Valorant and what changes it will bring.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Valorant Patch 6.01 Full Patch Notes
The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating. Please let us know what you think.
The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
Replication has been removed from the Modes queue.
Although we are shelving Replication temporarily, it is still available via the custom game option.
READ MORE: Valorant Episode 6 - killjoy overtakes Chamber in professional play
Valorant Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent’s head wasn’t in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen’s Paranoia [Q], Phoenix’s Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where they died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled.
Thanks for all the reports on this!
There are several bug fixes for Lotus.
Thanks to everyone who reported issues!
Here are a few highlights:
- The boost exploits in the back of B Site has been removed.
- You can no longer get yourself stuck in the rotating doors (we're pretty sure anyway, let us know if you find a way—also, you’re all very creative!)
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site.