The 2021/22 Premier League season officially drew to a close at the back-end of May, with Manchester City wrapping up yet another league title in the most dramatic of circumstances.
Attention has now turned towards the 2022/23 season with the Premier League fixtures for the entire season having now been released.
Opening day is one of the most anticipated days on the football calendar each year. The first round of 2022/23 Premier League fixtures are scheduled for the weekend of the 5th to the 7th of August, but who will play who?
2022/23 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures
The new Premier League season kicks off on Friday, August 5th as Arsenal travel to Crystal Palace. The Gunners were beaten 2-0 on the road by Premier League new boys Brentford on the opening day of the 2021/22 season and will be hoping to avoid a similar fate here.
Here is the full 2022/23 Premier League opening day docket:
Friday, August 5th
- Crystal Palace v Arsenal (8PM)
Saturday, August 6th
- Fulham v Liverpool (12.30PM)
- Bournemouth v Aston Villa (3PM)
- Leeds United v Wolves (3PM)
- Leicester City v Brentford (3PM)
- Newcastle v Nottingham Forest (3PM)
- Spurs v Southampton (3PM)
- Everton v Chelsea (5.30PM)
Sunday, August 7th
- Man United v Brighton (2PM)
- West Ham v Man City (4.30PM)