Manchester City will be hoping that they can become only the second team in Premier League history in the 2022/23 season, as they look to claim back-to-back-to-back PL titles.
Pep Guardiola's side are the team to beat for the rest of the 19 teams in the competition this season, but can the Citizens fight off the chasing pack?
They've enjoyed a successful start to the Premier League season so far, but who will they face this week?
Man City Premier League Schedule 2022/23
- West Ham United (A) - W (0-2)
- AFC Bournemouth (H) - W (5-0)
- Newcastle United (A) - D (3-3)
- Crystal Palace (H) - August 27th
- Nottingham Forest (H) - August 31st
- Aston Villa (A) - September 3rd
- Spurs (H) - September 10th
- Wolves (A) - September 17th
- Manchester United (H) - October 1st
- Southampton (H) - October 8th
- Liverpool (A) - October 15th
- Arsenal (A) - October 18th
- Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - October 22nd
- Leicester City (A) - October 29th
- Fulham (H) - November 5th
- Brentford (H) - November 12th
- Leeds United (A) - December 26th
- Everton (H) - December 31st
- Chelsea (A) - January 2nd
- Manchester United (A) - January 14th
- Wolves (H) - January 21st
- Spurs (A) - February 4th
- Aston Villa (H) - February 11th
- Nottingham Forest (A) - February 18th
- AFC Bournemouth (A) - February 25th
- Newcastle United (H) - March 4th
- Crystal Palace (A) - March 11th
- West Ham United (H) - March 18th
- Liverpool (H) - April 1st
- Southampton (A) - April 8th
- Leicester City (H) - April 15th
- Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - April 22nd
- Arsenal (H) - April 26th
- Fulham (A) - April 29th
- Leeds United (H) - May 6th
- Everton (A) - May 13th
- Chelsea (H) - May 20th
- Brentford (H) - May 28th
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League campaign will be an unorthodox one, with the season set to be hit by an extended break due to the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will begin earlier than usual due to the World Cup, with the first game set to kick off on the weekend beginning Friday, August 5th.
The winter break will begin on Monday, November 14th, with no action to be played for a month and a half, as players return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December 26th.
The season will also end a weekend later than usual, with the final set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, May 28th.