Play At Home has made fantastic progress, and there are some exciting new free PlayStation games coming next week, with another huge title landing next month!
The Play At Home program launched last year with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available as free PlayStation games, and the 2021 additions are just as good.
10 New Free PlayStation Games
While the Play At Home program offering free PlayStation games isn't something new, the sheer volume of titles being made available this time absolutely is.
Gamers will have access to a whopping 10 different titles, including four PlayStation VR games, five indie gems, and the PS4 blockbuster Horizon Zero Dawn.
The following five indie games will be available starting March 25, 2021:
- Abzû: A beautiful underwater adventure game
- Enter the Gungeon: A gunfight dungeon crawler
- Rez Infinite: A remastered version of the legendary action-shooter
- Subnautica: Adventure underwater on an alien ocean world
- The Witness: Explore a strange island of challenging puzzles
Play At Home will also make these four PlayStation VR games available on March 25:
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission: Go platforming in this daring rescue operation
- Moss: A single-player action-adventure puzzle game
- Thumper: Enjoy rhythm violence with a pounding original soundtrack
- Paper Beast: Experience a dreamlike odyssey in virtual reality
Horizon Zero Dawn is free next month
The highlight of the 2021 Play At Home reveal is definitely that Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be absolutely free starting April 19, 2021 at 8pm PT.
The PS4 blockbuster joins this grouping of jam-packed free PlayStation games, but gamers will have to wait a bit longer before they can get in on the action.
Fortunately, the window to download it for free won't be too small, as players will have from April 19 to May 14 at 8pm PT to claim their free copy of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on PlayStation.
READ MORE: Sony just filed a patent on a Banana Controller
For more articles like this, take a look at our PlayStation page.