NBA 2K21 never stops from keeping things updated in-game, and that continued with the latest Roster Update which saw major changes in ratings.
We've got all the details on this NBA 2K21 Roster Update and who saw the best ratings coming out of this shift.
Jayson Tatum rating increase breaks a major threshold
While there were several ratings that changed in the latest NBA 2K21 Roster Update, the top player to see an improvement was Jayson Tatum.
The forward from the Boston Celtics was boosted to a 90 OVR rating this time, but he's followed closely by Chris Paul and Julius Randle who both increased to an 89 OVR.
Technically, the top of the list is Anthony Davis with a 93 OVR, but that's a one point decreased compared to where he was before this roster update.
Also make sure to keep an eye on MyTEAM, as Glitched Reality ends tomorrow and Season 7: Full Throttle is ready to launch.
Top Ratings from NBA 2K21 Roster Update
With a massive group of players seeing their ratings fluctuate in the new NBA 2K21 Roster Update, let's first take a look at the top 20 who saw a change:
- Anthony Davis: 93 OVR (-1)
- Jayson Tatum: 90 OVR (+1)
- Julius Randle: 89 OVR (+1)
- Chris Paul: 89 OVR (+1)
- Paul George: 88 OVR (-1)
- Bam Adebayo: 88 OVR (+1)
- Jaylen Brown: 87 OVR (-1)
- Domantas Sabonis: 87 OVR (+1)
- Michael Porter Jr.: 85 OVR (+1)
- Brandon Ingram: 84 OVR (-1)
- Caris LeVert: 84 OVR (+2)
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 83 OVR (-1)
- R.J. Barrett: 83 OVR (+1)
- Derrick Rose: 83 OVR (+2)
- Anthony Edwards: 82 OVR (+1)
- Jusuf Nurkić: 82 OVR (+1)
- Darius Garland: 82 OVR (+3)
- Norman Powell: 81 OVR (-1)
- Bobby Portis: 81 OVR (+1)
- Danilo Gallinari: 81 OVR (+1)
You can find the full list here to see whether or not your favorite player saw their rating fluctuate in this NBA 2K21 Roster Update.