The latest NBA 2K21 Roster Update is now live, and things are staying current as dozens of players see their overall ratings fluctuate once again soon after the last next gen update made player likeness improvements.
Luka Dončić is on the rise this time, as well as cover star Zion Williamson, both of whom were among the dozens to see their ratings improve in this NBA 2K21 Roster Update.
Dončić and Williamson see a ratings boost
While they're far from the only ones affected, the top two ratings among those who were altered in this NBA 2K21 Roster Update come from Luka Dončić and Zion Williamson.
Dončić saw a one-point increase, which brings him to a powerful 94 OVR in NBA 2K21, but Williamson hit a milestone to prove he's continuing to live up to his potential.
Zion Williamson saw a one-point increase as well, landing at 90 OVR and breaking into the 90s for the first time, but this is likely only the beginning of Zion Williamson as a 90+ powerhouse in the NBA 2K series.
Top Ratings from NBA 2K21 Roster Update
Dozens of players saw their ratings increase or decrease in the latest NBA 2K21 Roster Update, but here are the top 20 ratings among those who saw a change:
- Luka Dončić: 94 OVR (+1)
- Zion Williamson: 90 OVR (+1)
- Jayson Tatum: 89 OVR (-1)
- Jaylen Brown: 88 OVR (-1)
- Paul George: 88 OVR (-1)
- Bam Adebayo: 88 OVR (+1)
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 88 OVR (+1)
- Russell Westbrook: 88 OVR (+1)
- Julius Randle: 87 OVR (-1)
- Jrue Holiday: 87 OVR (+1)
- De'Aaron Fox: 87 OVR (+1)
- Ben Simmons: 86 OVR (-1)
- Domantas Sabonis: 86 OVR (-1)
- Fred VanVleet: 84 OVR (-1)
- Christian Wood: 84 OVR (-1)
- Michael Porter Jr.: 84 OVR (+1)
- Gordon Hayward: 83 OVR (-1)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 83 OVR (-1)
- Caris LeVert: 82 OVR (-1)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 82 OVR (+1)
You can check out the full list here to see if your favorite players or prospects saw their rating jump in the latest NBA 2K21 Roster Update.