Luckily for us, we just received a new patch and it comes with a few minor, but important changes. Here's everything we know.
Returnal Patch 1.3.7 has just gone live, arriving on May 20th at 12 pm BST. The important thing to note about this is that it will automatically update if your PS5 is in rest mode, losing your current run.
If you want to keep your run, don't let the PS5 go into rest mode or update. Finish off what you're doing first, then let it update. If it doesn't update automatically, you can do a few things to start it.
First, you can go into your library, press Options on Returnal and look for updates. If this doesn't work, simply close the game (and maybe your console) and reopen them and the game should detect what it needs to. Finally, if none of this works, wait an hour. Maybe the update isn't live for you just yet.
Returnal 1.3.7 Patch Notes
Here are all the patches included in this update.
• Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
• After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
• Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
• Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
• Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
• Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
• Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.