A brand new Returnal update has arrived, and its patch notes include some much needed technical improvements.
Let's dive right into the Returnal Update 1.3.3 patch notes that are now live on PS5.
Returnal Update 1.3.3
It may not be the biggest patch, but Returnal Update 1.3.3 features some welcomed improvement to how the game runs, making progress on some crashing problems and fixing up many different bugs.
This means the game should run better than ever on your PS5.
Release Date, Time
The newest Returnal update went live at 3pm EST on May 5th, and players can test out its crashing and bug fixes now!
READ MORE: Returnal is Coming to PC
Housemarque have revealed the Returnal Update 1.3.3 patch notes, so let's dive in:
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
READ MORE: Does Returnal Feature New Game Plus?
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.