The first FF14 patch of 2021 is here with the 5.41 update.
The update will bring new quests, items, and a load of changes and fixes to the game.
Here is everything you need to know about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.41.
Ishgardian Restoration Story Quests
Once all reconstruction works included in Patch 5.41 have been completed, speak with Augebert in the Firmament (X:11.4 Y:14.1) to unlock these quests.
The fourth phase of the Ishgardian Restoration has begun.
With the residences of the New Nest providing homes for countless Ishgardians and the markets of Featherfall ever flourishing, the Firmament is evolving day by day into the living, breathing heart of the post-war Holy See.
So it is that Lord Francel de Haillenarte turns his eyes to the fourth phase of the restoration effort, which will see the construction of a cultural district where nobleman and commoner, man and dragon alike might further enrich their lives through aesthetic pursuits.
Ishgardian Restoration Materials
To coincide with the updates to the Ishgardian Restoration, new materials can now be crafted and submitted.
In accordance with this update, the following additions and adjustments have been made to the submission of materials from the previous chapter:
- Players can no longer collect stamps for the Kupo of Fortune.
- The number of skybuilders' scrips received for submissions has been reduced.
- The number of skyward points received for submissions has been reduced.
- Skyward points received for submissions will no longer contribute to rankings.
- New furnishings have been added
New orchestrion rolls have been added.
- A new emote has been added.
Players will now receive the power of the Echo in Eden's Verse (Savage).
- The Echo will take effect upon entering Eden's Verse (Savage), increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
- Items added in Patch 5.41 will be listed at a later date.
- Recipes added in Patch 5.41 will be listed at a later date.
New conditions have been added for expert recipes.
These conditions may appear when using crafting recipes for grade 4 skybuilders' supplies.
- Malleable - Increases to progress are 1.5 times higher than normal.
- Primed - Next status granted by an action will last two additional steps.
Potential conditions for expert recipes can now be confirmed via the Crafting Log.
With an expert recipe selected in the Crafting Log, select "Potential Conditions List" from the subcommand menu.
The following item names have been changed:
- Edenmete Sabatons of Striking - Edenmete Thighboots of Striking
- Edenmorn Sabatons of Striking - Edenmorn Thighboots of Striking
- Edenmete Sabatons of Scouting - Edenmete Thighboots of Scouting
- Edenmorn Sabatons of Scouting - Edenmorn Thighboots of Scouting
The following additions and adjustments have been made to the Diadem.
- New items can be gathered in the Diadem.
- New gathering points have been added.
- New items can be gathered for the fourth phase of the Ishgardian Restoration. They can be submitted to Flotpassant (X:12.2 Y:14.6) for inspection.
- Following the addition of items for the fourth phase of the Ishgardian Restoration, the following adjustments have been made to the inspection of items from the previous chapter:
- Players will no longer receive skybuilder's scrips.
- The number of skybuilders' scrips received has been reduced.
- Skyward points received will no longer contribute to rankings.
Additions and adjustments have been made to the rewards from the Kupo of Fortune.
New skybuilders' scrip items are available for exchange from Enie in the Firmament (X:12.0 Y:14.0).
Rankings for the fourth phase of the Ishgardian Restoration have begun.
For a given period, each player's skyward points are tallied and listed on the Lodestone.
The skyward points earned during the ranking period are known as the seasonal score.
Players finishing in high ranks will be eligible for rewards and achievements.
The ranking period lasts from the release of Patch 5.41 until Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. (PST).
Seasonal scores are tallied for each class, with rankings divided by World and class.
* Rankings are updated each day at approximately 1:00 a.m. (PST).
* Seasonal scores can only be accumulated on a player's Home World.
Top ranking players will be awarded a special achievement and title. These rewards can be obtained by using the following items distributed via the moogle delivery service:
- 1st to 12th Place
Season Three Writ of Canonization (※1) / Season Three Writ of Beatification (※2)
- 13th to 100th Place
Season Three Writ of Beatification (※2)
※1 This item grants the achievement “Phase IV Divine Ascension” and the title “Saint of the Firmament.”
※2 This item grants the achievement “Phase IV Minor Miracle” and the title “Beatus of the Firmament.”
The titles awarded to top players, “Saint of the Firmament” and “Beatus of the Firmament,” are the same as those awarded during previous rankings.
The skybuilders' monument, commemorating the crafting class with the greatest contributions to the restoration initiative, has been added.
When ranking results are finalized, scores from all crafters will be tallied based on class.
Please note that scores will be tallied separately for each World.
The crafting class in each World with the highest combined score will have a monument built in their honor, modeled after the crafting tool used by said class.
* A different monument will be placed in the Firmament for newly added Worlds in the future.
New mounts have been added.
New minions have been added.
New fashion accessories have been added.
- New achievements and titles have been added.
The following text commands have been added:
- /eatriceball - Eat a rice ball.
- /eatapple - Bite into an apple.
- /sweep - Sweep the floor.
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue when completing the raid dungeons Eden's Promise: Eternity and Eden's Promise: Eternity (Savage) wherein players could not receive the item Eden's Promise Card.
- An issue wherein the required class for the gladiator's arm Blade of the Demon was incorrect.
- An issue wherein company crests could not be applied to the shield Exarchic Tower Shield.
- An issue wherein the category of the item Wattle Petribark was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the order in which Dress Form, Gardenia Fruit, Solstice Ingot, and Hard Water were listed, as well as their sale price to NPCs, was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the required class to repair certain gear was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the graphics for certain furnishings did not display correctly.
- An issue when speaking with the scrip exchange NPC in Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:3.0 Y:12.5) wherein the menu option "White Gatherers' Scrip Exchange (Lv. 80 Gear) III" did not display.
- An issue when gathering wherein items that were not affected by item yield bonuses erroneously appeared to have an increased yield.
- An issue wherein the cursor position when using the Gathering window did not save after the window was closed.
- An issue wherein players could not initiate desynthesis via the subcommand menu under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the illustration of certain group pose stickers was incorrect.