After two weeks of the grand final of Ti10, DOTA 2 released a patch that will include important changes in the current meta.
In particular those heroes and strategies thaat wre overpowered during the competition. Here are the details.
The DOTA 2 patch 7.30e went live on October 28, 2021, including the new hero: Marci.
The DOTA2 Patch addresses those combinations and heroes that were performing better than expected and stopping the abuse of certain items tweaks.
Starting with a reduction of the XP received by small camps by 10%, a change that will encourage more battles.
- Tiny - The most successful carry during Ti10. Tiny, a typical offlaner, was capable of dealing significant damage and being very tanky.
- His damage was nerfed to the point Tiny is no longer broken but still decent.
- Lycan /Tiny - This combination destroyed many team strategies. This patch will reduce and lock the range of the threw throw combo.
- Magnus - The outstanding gameplay by Collapse's Magnus is why Team Spirit took the Aegis in the eyes of many.
- For the hero, the glory did not last long, receiving the biggest nerf in this patch.
- Monkey King - support is in trouble. Harassing will be more complicated with significant changes in his mobility.
- Ember Spirit and Void Spirit - players will see their chances to catch these two slightly increased, and that might be a game-changer.
- No More Eartshaker / Fae Grenade shenanigans - the item will make now base damage.
- No More Late Game Bottle - the strategy of buying bottles and keeping runes in your arsenal before decisive battles will see its viability reduced.
Patch Notes 7.30e
After every International starts the season of Nerfs, these are the most significant included in this patch and the remarkable buffs, which are quite a few.
- Talents - Level 20 Talent reduced from +425 Skewer Range to +375
- Horn Toss - Shard now applies a 100% MS and 100 AS slow to targets instead of a stun (duration from 0.75 to 1.25)
- Shard damage is now done at the start rather than the end
- Skewer - Range reduced from 900 - 1200 to 900 - 1125
- Talents - Level 15 Talent reduced from +30% Tree Grab Unit Damage to +20% (tooltip was 15% before but was doing double damage)
- Tree Throw - Unit bonus damage reduced from 25% to 20% (now matches Tree Grab values)
- Splash now equals Tree Grab splash values (from 200% to 40% - 100%)
- Tree Grab - Building damage reduced from 90% - 180% to 70% -160%
- Base movement speed reduced from 305 to 300
- Primal Spring - Cooldown increased from 19s - 13s to 20s - 14s
- Boundless Strike - Cooldown increased from 23s - 20s to 28s - 22s
- Talents: Level 20 - Talent reduced from 14% Spell Amplification to 12%
- Level 25 - Talent reduced from Dissimilate Stuns for 2s to 1.75s
- Dissimilate - Cast point increased from 0.2 to 0.3
- Shard bonus damage reduced from 200 to 175
- Anchor Mash - Manacost increased from 30 - 60 to 40 - 70
- Active Fire Remnant - Cast point increased from 0 to 0.1
- Rire Renmant - Scepter no longer reduces manacost
- Wolf Bite - Scepter cooldown now matches Shapeshift 80 to 120 - 95
- Scepter now causes the target to have a fully fixed 150 attack range
- Earth Spike - Manacost increased from 70 - 160 to 85 - 160
- Meat Hook - Manacost reduced from 135 to 110
- Dismembers - Shard ally regen reduced from 6% to 5
- Base movement speed increased from 290 to 295
- Marksmanship - Agility bonus from 25% - 45% to 30% - 50%
- Base movement speed increased from 275 to 280
- Talents - Level 15 Talent reduced Spin Web Recharge from -15s to -10s
- Spin Web - Charge replenish time reduced from 40 to 30
- Rune stored duration reduced from 120 seconds to 90 seconds
- No longer applies your attack damage
- Damage per second increased from 20 to 35
- No longer triggers Linkens Sphere (similar to Bullwhip)
- Heal amplification reduced from 35% to 30%
Veil of Discord
- No longer amplifies attack-based spells like cleaves, splashes, damage return, etc.
- Debuff duration increased from 4 to 6
- Attack Speed increased from 15 to 20
- Recipe cost reduced from 500 to 400
- Armor bonus increased from 1.5 to 2
For the entire list of changes, check DOTA 7.30e Patch Info.