Among Us is an incredibly addictive, yet simple, game.
Despite its relative simplicity, the game does need updates and patches to keep it playable.
In the most recent InnerSloth developer post, some of these changes have been outlined.
Let's take a look at what has been changed now!
Among Us Patch
Thankfully, a number of the fixes deal with problems in the game's Polus Map.
These include fixing the inaccuracies with the admin table and the temperature task not working on iOS.
InnerSloth have also updated the impostor's comms sabotage, making it more difficult for crewmates.
With a development team of just four people, we take our hats off to InnerSloth.
The game is a smash hit, and we love it!
Here are the patch notes in detail:
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows.
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position.
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams
- Fix for Inaccurate admin table on Polus
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Fix solo-complete reactor/seismic exploit
- Fix align engine exploit and softlock
The team at InnerSloth also said that they are disabling ads on the mobile game.
Some players were receiving inappropriate ads so the 4-person team has turned them off.
The developers also mentioned that some big and exciting things are coming in December.
READ MORE: Among Us - New Map Revealed!
We're excited to find out what the team has in store for us!