More Madden 23 fixes are on the way after the latest Title Update for February.
Madden 23 February Title Update
Coming via their official Twitter account, EA has announced the latest Title Update coming to Madden 23.
The update landed on Tuesday, 7 February, and included a key gameplay fix to the Loop Blitz pass rush exploit.
As well as that, some minor bugs have also been rectified in FOTF and MUT.
Check out all the improvements implemented in Madden 23 below.
All the changes from Title Update 7 in Madden 23 are as follows:
- Modifications made to QB Contain logic to mitigate pass rush exploit known as the ‘Loop Blitz’:
- Only defenders on the line of scrimmage will be able to be assigned QB Contain
- If there is a pass rusher aligned outside of the contain defender, the Contain Defender will rush the C Gap to avoid putting multiple rushers in the same gap
- DEV NOTE: These changes are meant to bring balance to the ‘Loop Blitz’ exploit, while also offering more authentic rush lanes - specifically by trying to avoid putting multiple rushers in the same gap, or getting a contain player inside of an adjacent rusher. We will continue to monitor these changes in the live game and will continue to make tuning adjustments if necessary.
- Fixed an issue causing the ball to appear in the wrong hand during the Stefon Diggs signature touchdown celebration
- Addressed an issue causing the WR’s route to change from a streak to a goal-line fade after sending the receiver in motion
- General stability improvements
Face of the Franchise Updates
- Fixed an issue showing the incorrect number of remaining drills in the Flood Pass Concept side activity
- Fixed issue showing the teams reversed in the Stats/Ranks widget on the League Hub
- Fixed several instances of improper scaling on some 4K TVs
- Fixed a rare instance that could cause a non-QB position save file to revert randomly, switching to the QB position during a career.
- DEV NOTE: This fix is intended to prevent a random position-change for active and newly-created careers after the update; it will not update save files that have already been impacted because doing so could wipe out an active career in the original position save-slot. We will continue to monitor this issue in the live game and look to address any other instances that may occur.
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Fixed several instances of improper scaling on some 4K TVs.
- Remedied an issue where kicker active abilities would deactivate during Halftime Adjustments
- Fixed the sets filtering on the New Item Screen
- Fixed an issue where User-Skill Based Passing settings would reset after entering a MUT Squads or Co-Op Game
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to refresh when entering Featured Opponent in Solo Battles.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.