LoL is about to get bigger with a brand new update and the patch notes are a great way of guessing where the game is going next. If you want to see what has changed and what they might change next, this is where you want to look.
Here's what you should know about the next update and when you can play it for yourself.
LATEST - Patch Releases tomorrow
After some wai, the next patch is finally almost here. You have just one more day to wait until you can play it for yourself.
We'll update you throughout the coming weeks with all the latest information.
Full11.21 Patch Notes Revealed
Today, LolDev on Twitter has revealed some more detailed patch notes for update 11.21. You can check them out down below:
We go into the changes in the rest of the pieces, but there might be more details that interest you in the tweet.
The 11.21 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021.
Maintenance should take approximately three hours. Here’s an estimate of the LoL 11.21 release time:
- NA - 3 am PT
- EUW - 5 am GMT
- EUNE - 3 am CET
LoL 11.21 Patch Notes
While Riot has no official patch notes for the LoL 11.21 update just yet - the LoL dev team has published the changes we can expect to see come launch day.
The development team hasn't given out specific numbers for these changes, or what will be targetted, but we do know which characters, items, and systems will receive buffs and nerfs in LoL 11.21.
These champions will be receiving buffs in LoL 11.21, though the specifics haven't been revealed yet.
These champions will be receiving nerfs in LoL 11.21, but we're still waiting on the specific details.
- Karthus (changes targetting performance in bot lane)
- Miss Fortune
These systems are getting a bit stronger in the LoL 11.21 patch notes.
- Health Rune Stat Shard
- Ingenious Hunter
These systems are getting nerfed in LoL 11.21 to balance them out after overperformances at Worlds 2021 and beyond.
Other Changes Potentially Coming in LoL 11.21
Rengar has been moving toward a rework for some time, as these changes were originally uploaded on the League of Legends PTR over a month ago.
Unseen Predator (Passive)
- Max Ferocity stacks reduced from 4 to 3
- Jump no longer gains a stack of Ferocity from 0
- Ferocity stack falloff time increased from 8 to 10
- Empowered Cast MS Duration increased from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds
- Empowered Cast MS decreased from 30/40/50% to 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer increased from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds
Battle Roar (W)
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 (50 + 80% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit beyond the first.
- Max Ferocity:
- Deals 50 (50 - 220 + 80% AP) magic damage and additionally Heals Rengar for 50 (50 - 337) increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit beyond the first.
- Deals an additional 65 (65-130) Magic Damage to Jungle monsters
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW]: Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
- Champion buffs and nerfs - TBD
- 150% base health regeneration effect removed
- Spite passive removed
- 8% Omnivamp added
- Damage dealt from Active: Thirsting Slash changed to (175% base AD physical damage) from (100% AD physical damage).
- Attack Damage increased to 50 from 45
- Damage dealt by Active: Halting Slash changed to (175% base AD physical damage) from (100% AD physical damage)
- Damage dealt by Active: Crescent changed to (100% Base AD physical damage) from (75% AD physical damage)
New Dragonmancer Skins
Lagoon Dragon Kai’Sa has made an appearance in the 2021 Worlds Song "Burn It All Down" when JackeyLove was seen with the skin.
Aside from that, here's a list of the other champions who will also be getting their Dragonmancer skins in League of Legends 11.21:
- Tranquility Dragon Karma
- Dream Dragon Yasuo
- Truth Dagon Yasuo
- Steel Dragon Thresh
- Duality Dragon Volibear
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
These skins are currently being tested in the PBE 11.21 server. They are scheduled to go live when LoL 11.21 comes out.
Volibear will also receive a prestige version of his Dragonmancer skin. It looks like Brand will also be getting one in upcoming patches, possibly LoL 11.22.
Along with Dragonmancer skins, Riot also unveiled the Victorious skin of 2021. Players who reach Gold and above will be awarded a Victorious Blitzcrank!
Syndra VFX update
Also possibly coming in LoL 11.21 is the Syndra VFX update.
Riot is going to revamp her model and animations since she hasn’t had any visual changes in nine years - and while we don't have a firm release date, things look like for the Syndra update to arrive with LoL 11.21.