Genshin Impact 2.1 is less than a week away. We have confirmed the upcoming events, banners, bosses, and received some highlights of the continuation of the Archon Story!
Here's all of the new Genshin Impact 2.1 weapons and artifacts that will soon be live.
Emblem of Severed Fate
2 piece set: Energy Recharge +20%
4 piece set: Increases elemental burst damage by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
This artifact is great for supports. It looks like its tailor made for Baal, the electro archon who will be available very soon.
2 piece set: ATK +18
4 piece set: When casting an elemental skill, if the character has 15 or more energy, they lose 15 energy and normal/charged/plunged attack DMG is increased by 50% by 10 seconds.
So far a very niche artifact, it's useful to some extent for Yoimiya and Ganyu (evaporate). 2 piece boost of damage is useful, considering Gladiator Artifacts are hard to get.
New 5 star Weapons
Genshin Impact 2.1 will introduce two 5 star weapons, possibly as part of the weapon banner that corresponds to two new 5 star characters, Baal and Sangonomiya.
- Engulfing Lightning (Polearm) 5 stars - This Polearm increases the ATK by 28% of the current Energy Recharge over the base 100%. After using Elemental Burst user can gain a 30% - 80% Energy Recharge bonus for 12 seconds.
- Fumetsu Gekka (Catalyst) 5 stars - The Catalyst increase healing bonus, normal attack increase according to max HP. After using elemental burst, normal attack will restore energy.
New free to play weapons
The first crossover in Genshin Impact Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn, will be part of the content coming the next update. As part of a PlayStation users exclusive.
- Predator Bow 5 stars - free to play bow. Anyone logging into the game with a PlayStation console will get both Aloy and the Predator Bow, which they can claim through their mailbox.
- Dealing Cryo DMG to opponents increases this character’s Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 10 for 6s, when Aloy equips Predator, ATK is increased by 66.
The new event moon chase festival event, Moonlight Merriment taking part in Liyue during Genshin Impact 2.1 will reward players with two new weapons.
- Luxurious Sea Lord (Claymore) 4 stars - a weapon with the shape of Mackerel, the event will provide the material to refine it.
- Increase in Elemetal Burst dmg by 24% and tthe summon of a Titanic Tuna that charges and deals AoE dmg.
- The Catch (Polearm) 4 stars - less flashy weapon but powerful will be part of the rewards of the first fishing event, Lunar Realm.
- Increase elemental dmg burst by 16% and elemental Burst Crit by 6%.
The Genshin Impact 2.1 update will be released on September 1, and with all of this new content, you don't want to miss it!