Genshin Impact 3.2 introduced the last of the Elemental Cubes. The Dendro Hypostasis world boss is the final piece of the 7-element puzzle of these peculiar foes.
Like other Cubes, the Dendro Hypostasis takes the most interesting mechanics of the element and uses them in a diverse & unique arsenal of abilities.
The Dendro Hypostasis is not only a pretty fun enemy. Bu it also provides valuable materials, like the Quelled Creeper, an Ascension Material for Nahida.
With that in mind, we have prepared a quick guide with the location, tips, and tricks to defeat Dendro Hypostasis.
Dendro Hypostasis Locations
Before facing the Dendro Hypostasis, players must reach the Desert region in Sumeru. The new World Boss is located south of Aaru Village.
Luckily the area is accessible, but it's a bit tricky. The Dendro Hypostasis lives in a massive cave on Dar al Shifa in Sumeru.
However, even when there is a visible road from the Aaru Village, players following this route will encounter a massive wall blocking the way.
The best route to the Dendro Boss is from the west, by the Oasis (The Oasis is the watermark on the map).
We recommend unlocking the teleport waypoint by climbing the mountain before entering the cave to secure a quick return for future occasions.
Tips & Tricks to beat the Dendro Hypostasis in Genshin Impact
The key to defeating Hypostasis is using characters with contrasting elements from the element of the cube, as they are immune to the attacks of the same element.
But in the case of Dendro, Hypostasis is a bit different as we will need one Dendro character to destroy the final and regenerative phase.
- Characters from Pyro, Electro, and Hydro will perform very well against the Dendro Hypostasis.
- Don't forget a Dendro; otherwise will be almost impossible to defeat the Boss.
- The Dendro Hypostasis will change form constantly to perform different attacks.
- During most of these attacks, the Dendro will not receive damage.
- After a big attack, the Hypostasis gets exposed to damage for a long time while changing to a different form.
- When the Dendro Hypostasis is about to be destroyed, it will enter a regenerative phase using corrupted roots.
- Use Dendro Attacks to the roots to start the cleansing, then use another element to complete the cleanse and defeat the Hypostasis.
Genshin Impact Dendro Hypostasis Secret Achievements
Besides obtaining valuable material, like the Quelled Creeper, Nagadus Emeralds, and Artifacts, travelers can unlock two new Secret Achievements by battling the Dendro Hypostasis.
- Records of the Fall
- Use Pyro Attack on the Dendro Hypostasis when performing a plunge attack.
- To complete the challenge, wait for the Sphere Form Attacks. Then, when it is about to land, apply Pyro DMG.
- The Marvelous Uses of Nitrogen Fixation
- Speed the cleansing by activating the three Restorative Roots Simultaneously.
- Reduce the Dendro Hypostasis HP to trigger the Regenerative Phase, then use Electro attacks to the roots to speed the cleansing.
READ MORE: READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3: Leaks, Release Date & All the Latest News
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.