We are in the final moments of the current patch; in just some hours, the brand new Genshin Impact 3.5 will go live, packed with a ton of new content for travelers.
But before players get their hands on all the new stuff, Genshin Impact servers will go down for maintenance downtime before the latest patch goes live.
Here is everything players need to know about the Genshin Impact 3.5 maintenance schedule, server status, compensation, and a summary of what is new in the patch.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 3.5 Server Maintenance Schedule
The game servers will go under maintenance for Genshin Impact 3.5 on March 1, 2022, at 6:00 am server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other time zones, Genshin Impact servers will go down at:
- EST - February 28 at 5 pm.
- PT - February 28 at 2 pm.
- GMT - February 28 at 10 pm
Servers will be down for around 5 hours, and players will receive compensatory Primogems when they cannot play the game.
Free Primogems for Server Maintenance
Travelers will receive 60 Primogems for each hour the servers are unavailable, even if they are back online before the 5 hours scheduled. Players will still obtain a minimum of 300 Primogems.
Additionally, miHoYo gives 300 Primogems compensation for all the bug fixes in the previous update. So, travelers who log in to the game after the maintenance receive 600 Primogems, equal to four wishes.
Free Primogems will be delivered to each player by in-game email. In addition, if the maintenance takes more than 5 hours, an extra 60 Primogems for each hour of delay will be added.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Preload Available Now
Travelers can start preloading the next update; the Genshin Impact 3.5 patch will need 2.38 GB for Android and 2.23 GB for IOS. For players on PC, the version 3.5 file size is around 13.62GB.
PC users can continue playing while they are downloading files. However, players must wait for files to download on mobile devices. Unfortunately, there is no preload option for PlayStation Players.
Genshin Impact 3.5 New Content
- Dehya (5-Star Pyro Claymore)
- Mika (4-Star Anemo Bow)
- Phase 1
- Phase II
- The Heron's Court is the return of Ayaka after the hyper-long banner in version 2.7.
- The Transcendent One Returns is the first rerun of Shenhe. She debuted way back on January 2022.
- Along with the two Cryo girls, we are getting Mika the new support of the element of Ice.
- New Weapons
- Beacon of the Reed Sea (5-Star Sword)
- New Story Quests & Hangouts
- New Archon Quest: Caribert
- Dainsleif and the Abyss will be back.
- Hangouts are also back with the quests for Faruzan
- New Archon Quest: Caribert
- New Events
- Windblume Festival
- Main Event: Windblume Breath
- In this event, we will enter the celebration of the flowers and the Anemo Archon.
- Vibron Crystal Verification
- Exploration event in the Chasm underground
- Spices from the West: Northerly Search
- The cooking event in which travelers will explore dishes from Fontaine, the hydro nation.
- Fungus Mechanicus
- Things are backward in the Theater Mechanicus arena. Now we must help the wild fungus battle the defenses deploy in their way.
For more details, check our complete coverage of Genshin Impact 3.5 here
READ MORE: Genshin Impact - Where to Find Sand Grease Pupa, Location Guide