Genshin Impact new region Sumeru introduced five new forgeable weapons. One for each type of weapon in the game, Catalyst, Polearm, Claymore, Bow, and Sword.
Even though the weapons can be obtained for Free, travelers need to complete specific tasks and challenges to get the new equipment and refinements.
Stay tuned to find out how to obtain the blueprints and the Midlander billets to start forging the new Sumeru's set of Weapons.
Genshin Impact: All Craftable Weapons in Sumeru
The set of weapons was designed as carved from Wood and Plant Vines.
Even when the five weapons have different stats and passives, they will focus on increasing the ATK or Elemental Mastery of Dendro Reactions. Check the full details here.
These are the new 4-star forgeable weapons:
- Sapwood Blade - Sword
- King's Squire - Bow
- Forest Regalia - Claymore
- Moonpiercer - Polearm
- Fruit of Fulfillment - Catalyst
- Complete the World of Aranara Chain Quests.
- To start the quest, save Rana from the Floating Fungi and follow her to Vilmara Village.
- Obtain the Vintage Lyra Gadget (From World of Aranara Quest) and visit the Vanarana Forest to unlock the Tree of Dreams
- Collect Midlander Billets by:
- Defeating Trounce Domain Bosses
- Exchanging Dendro Sigils in the Tree of Dreams
- Converting Northlander Billets in the crafting table with Dream Solvent.
Aranara and the Dream State
In the last part of World of Aranara Quests, travelers encounter a plant called the Silapna; by playing the Vintage Lyre Gadget, we will enter the Dream State.
By entering the Dream State, we will be able to see NPC Aravinay, an Aranara that will exchange Weapon Blue Prints for Stories in its store. He is located next to the Tree of Dreams.
The stories will be granted every time we help the Aranaras by completing the Stories of You and the Aranara quests:
- World of Aranara
- Varuna Gatha
- Vimana Agama
- Hello and Thank You
- The Final Goodbye
Crafting Weapons in Sumeru
After learning how to craft the weapon using the Blueprints from Aravinay Store, we will need to get Midlander Billets.
For now, the easiest way is by converting two Northlander Billets and 2 Drem Solvents into the craft table.
The final step is to visit the Blacksmith or your Forgery in the Serenitea Pot and craft the weapon. Players will need the following materials:
- 500 Mora
- 1 Midlander Billet of the type of weapon they want to forge.
- 50 Crystal Chunks
- 50 White Iron Chunks
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Second Anniversary: Date, Special Events, & Rewards