The arrival of Genshin Impact 2.7 just got complicated, Hoyoverse has announced the new version is postponed due to the COVID Lockdown in Shanghai.
Harsh news, but it is quite respectful that developers are putting the safety of their team first. But we weren't left empty-handed, Hoyoverse launched the web event: New Adventure? Let's Go!
Players can access the mini-game here.
New Adventure? let's go! started on April 29, 2022 and will last until May 5, 2022.
Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends, so make sure to claim them on time!
- Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
- Players need a Hoyoverse account to have access to the mini-game.
Old School Board Game Action in Genshin Impact
During the event, Travelers can participate in the adventure by throwing dice to get action steps.
Every time players land in a square on the board, they will obtain Adventure Coins depending on the type of slot.
Complete the corresponding adventure missions to obtain Primogems and other rewards. The adventure is full of possibilities.
Obtain Dice Chances
- Log in to the event page daily and receive 8 free dice chances.
- Complete daily missions to get an extra 4 dice chances.
Note: Free chances and daily missions will refresh every day.
- Travelers can get rewards when the number of the Adventure Coins you obtain reaches 150, 300, and 600 respectively.
- Accumulate and trigger a certain number of effects of different squares to get corresponding Ascension Materials and Mora.
All Possible Rewards
- 60 Primogems
- 5 Hero's Wit
- 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 50K Mora
READ MORE: Genshin Impact: National Teams Guide - Tips and Tricks
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.