A 4-Star Electro Bow user, she is a very promising support that will compliment Baal, while also being viable in many team compositions.
Kujou Sara - Thunderous Devotion
Kujou Sara is an adopted daughter and member of the Kujou Clan, who is in charge of the security in Inazuma.
She supports the Vision Hunt Decree and leads troops to seize Visions. Sara bears the title of "devotee of the divine" and has sworn her allegiance to the Raiden Shogun.
In the trailer, Kujou Sara shows herself as a righteous and committed general who will do everything in her hands to fulfill the mission of the Electro Archon.
K. Sara Talents
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: An arrow fully charged with the storm's might will deal Electro DMG.
When in the Crowfeather Cover state, will leave a Crowfeather behind that will boost atk of active player.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Retreats rapidly with the speed of a tengu, summoning the protection of the Crowfeather.
- Gains Crowfeather Cover for 18s, and when Kujou Sara fires a fully-charged Aimed Shot, Crowfeather Cover will be consumed.
- Crowfeathers will trigger Tengu Juurai: Ambush after a short time, dealing Electro DMG and granting the active character within its AoE an ATK Bonus based on Kujou Sara's Base ATK.
- The ATK Bonuses of elemental skill will not stack with elemental burst..
- Casts down Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Spreads out into 4 consecutive bouts of Tengu Juurai: Stormcluster, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker and Tengu Juurai: Stormcluster can provide the active character within their AoE with the same ATK Bonus as the elemental skill.
- The ATK Bonus provided by this skill will not stack with the elemental skill bonus.
The Support Queen
Kujou Sara ability to boost the attack of her teammates, while doing a considerable amount of damage, lead the obvious comparisons with Bennet.
Her skills let us believe she will be a top tier support, stealing the reflectors from the Electro Archon. Luckily for us they are part of the same Banner.
Sara will be released in the first week of September, and you can get a head start, as Genshin Impact 2.1 is currently available to preload on PC and Mobile.