Genshin Impact's newest update is almost here and miHoYo are making sure that they keep to their high standards going forwards.
There's going to be a whole new batch of seasonal events, at least two new characters, new limited-time weapons, and a lot more to keep you busy.
Here's when you can play the Genshin Impact 1.4 update and when you can start pre-loading it!
The Genshin Impact 1.4 Update has been confirmed to be coming out on March 17th, 2021.
This means that there isn't too long to wait to download the update! You can check out the reveal below in PlayStation's Tweet.
The Genshin Impact 1.4 update is going to introduce a brand-new selection of events and limited-time content to the title and we have a brief run-down below:
Hangout Events: Barbara, Noelle, Chongyun, Bennett
- Event Wish Ballad in Goblets: Windborne Bard Venti (5-Star), Harmless Sweetie Sucrose (4-Star), Wolf Boy Razor (4-Star), Chivalric Blossom Noelle (4-Star)
- Daily Login Event Outland Gastronomy: 300x Primogems, and more
- Event Wish Epitome Invocation: Elegy of the End Bow (5-Star), Skyward Blade sword (5-Star), The Alley Flash Sword (4-Star), Wine and Song Catalyst (4-Star), Favonius Greatsword Claymore (4-Star), Favonius Warbow Bow (4-Star), Dragon's Bane Polearm (4-Star)
- Character Trial Event Test Run
- Windborne Blossoms Event: Gnostic Hymn/Gnostic Chorus, earn intertwined fates and weapons (4-Star)
Pre-Loading The Update
If you want to make sure you can jump into Genshin Impact 1.4 as soon as the update goes live, miHoYo have introduced preloading measures that you can use!
The Pre-Load Time for Genshin Impact 1.4 started at 22:00 ET March 14th / 03:00 GMT March 15th as seen below:
That means you can jump onto it now and download the update ahead of tomorrow's launch!
It's simple to do, too, and you should be prompted to download the update when you open the launcher on your PC.
This, sadly, doesn't seem to be available for console players though. However, it might be worth checking for an update just in-case!