Ahead of Season 5, Epic Games has released Title Update 15.0 on all consoles!
Keep reading for the details.
The new update is available on Next Gen consoles PS5 and Xbox Series X|S!
It is also available on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android too.
• Fortnite Crew subscription service. Available from the Fortnite item shop where it costs £9.99 a month
• New Fortnite Battle Pass. 950 V-bucks, or available with the Fortnite Crew subscription. Contains 100 levels and rewards
• New map POIs - to be revealed at 5am GMT
• New weapons - to be revealed at 5am GMT
Bug fixes and issues being investigated
• Impossible to bind the same key to different actions with Keyboard. We are currently investigating an issue with binding different actions to the same key on keyboard.
• Multiple actions' names are missing from the Custom Controller settings.
• Cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite. When playing Fortnite, players cannot create system-level parties that include players on both PS5 and PS4.
• Difficulty editing Banner with a controller. The Banner menu may be unresponsive to controller inputs, causing players to have difficulty editing their Banner with a controller.
• Banner icon not updating properly. The Banner menu may not properly apply players' icon changes, instead saving a different icon than what the player chose.
• Sound effect audio delay. The sound effect of certain actions, such as opening a Chest or hitting a Weak Point, may be delayed.
• Matchmaking doesn’t start if unreadied player leaves early. Players will have to reform their party to continue matchmaking if an unreadied party member is removed from the party.
• Cars not always dealing damage on impact.
• Mouse acceleration inconsistent on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. Mouse Acceleration on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S is inconsistent and faster than intended.
• Widow's Light Back Bling is not visible with Effects set to Low. We’re aware of an issue causing the Widow's Light Back Bling to be invisible when Effects are set to low under graphic settings on PC.
• Huntress Outfit appearing as Ramirez or another Outfit. We’re investigating an issue that is causing the Huntress Outfit to display as Ramirez or another Outfit while in the Lobby and in a match.
• Voice chat issues on Android. We are investigating voice chat issues for players on Android devices.
• Motion controls becoming unresponsive on Nintendo Switch when aiming at/near target. Motion controls on Nintendo Switch may become unresponsive/stuttery when aiming at or near a target, making it difficult to aim accurately.
The Hunt is On
• The Zero Point is exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. Join Agent Jones and the greatest hunters from across Realities like The Mandalorian in a chaotic battle that will shape the future of the Island.
New Hunting Grounds
• New hunters means new locations from beyond the Loop. Battle for honor in an ancient arena, sharpen your survival skills in the jungle, and explore the shifting crystalline sands flowing from the exposed Zero Point.
Help for Hire
• As a hunter, it’s your duty to help the Island’s Characters in their unstable new reality. Take on their quests and bounties, get intel on your surroundings, or hire them to be your ally. Don’t want to negotiate? Challenge them to a duel and reap the rewards.
Spend Your Wages
• The new Characters only accept one form of payment: Bars! Earn Bars by completing quests and bounties, eliminating players, or finding hidden stashes around the Island. Spend your earned Bars on new Exotic weapons, upgrades, intel, services and more.
New Weapons, New Tricks
• New weapons let you attack in novel ways. Unleash your fiery rage with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, switch between melee and ranged with the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle, track your target with the Night Hawk, and more. Hunters and vendors are also working to bring you more weapons throughout the season, so keep an eye out!
All-New Battle Pass
• Agent Jones has brought in the greatest Hunters across Realities to the Island. Pick up the Season 5 Battle Pass and unlock Mancake the fighting Flapjack, Mave the shapeshifter and the ultimate bounty hunter, The Mandalorian, with his companion The Child.
• The hunters on the Island are only the first to arrive from outside the Loop... Throughout the Season, Agent Jones will bring in even more hunters from the Realities beyond. Who will be next?